Search results for: 'surface microscope with illumination pm 7174html'
- Related search terms
- Surface Roughness Tester Leeb 432 A
- surface preparation digital anvil thickness gage only inch and metrichtml
- surface preparation dewpoint meter h4001 w humidity and surface temperature probes iso 8502 4html
- Protective Coatings Inspection Kit 3 Premium Plus Ferrous 200 mils- Blast-cleaned steel to Surface Preparation
Equipment supplied in our Protective Coatings Inspection Kits 3 will enable on-site testing for all seven parameters of blast-cleaned steel and coating inspection in the following stages: Surface profile measurement of the blasted profile (ISO 8503-5 and NACE SP0287)., Surface cleanliness testing for soluble salts (ISO 8502-6, and ISO 8502-9)., Surface cleanliness assessment for the quantity and size of dust particles (ISO 8502-3). Climatic conditions for the estimation of the probability of condensation (ISO 8502-4). Wet film measurement to ensure the correct wet film thickness has been applied (ISO 2808).Coating Thickness measurement to ensure the correct coating thickness has been applied (ISO 2808 and ISO 19840). Wall thickness /Material thickness.
Ultrasonic Wall/ Material Thickness measurement
The SA 40 plus “through Coat” is a rugged, easy-to-use, portable precision Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge designed to measure the thickness of metallic and nonmetallic materials such as steel, aluminum, brass, silver, etc., in the automotive, aerospace, corrosion, and food industries and can be easily equipped with the low & high-frequency probes as well as a high-temperature probe. It is equipped with a four-digit LCD and switchable from normal mode to a multiple echo mode MEC. Measuring range: 0.70 – 300 mm on steel and 3.00 -40.00 mm through the coat (MEC mode) with a coating less than 1.2 mm thickness. This Wall thickness gauge - SA40+ Ultrasonic Gauge comes with a Standard 5MHz probe PT-5, a probe holder, a Built-in calibration block, a Coupling paste for normal temperature, a Test certificate, an Operation manual, and a Carrying Case. Features: Model SA40+ Display 4 digits, LCD Backlight Yes, Measuring range 0.70~300.0mm in steel with PT-5 probe (Normal mode) 3.00~40.00mm in steel (Thickness for coating: <1.2mm (MEC mode), Resolution firstname.lastname@example.org~99.99mm, email@example.com~300.0mm, Accuracy 0.70~9.99mm ±0.05mm / 10.00~99.99mm ±(0.5%+0.01)mm 100.0~300.0 ±(1%+0.1)mm Unit mm/inch Velocity 1000~9999m/s, Coupling indicator Yes, Calibration Auto Memory 400 data, Low battery indicator Yes, Working environment 0~40oC, 20~90%RH, Power off Auto, Power supply AA battery x 2, Dimension (mm) 127x66x29, Net weight (g) 240, Standard probe PT-5
Pictorial Surface Standards
These booklets contain high-quality photographs used for comparison purposes to assess the visual appearance of a steel surface. The Inspection Kit 3 includes both the SSPC Standard – VIS 1 and VIS-3.
LED Illuminated (x10) Magnifier
The Lightweight, battery-powered, portable magnifier, x 10 magnification for close surface inspection is ideal for viewing surface comparators and blast cleaned surfaces. It has scaled lens for easy assessment of surface profiles.
Dust Tape Kit
The Dust Tape Test employs the Dust Test Tape and Dust Test Charts to assess the quantity and size of dust particles on blast-cleaned steel.y foreign particles such as dust particles on blast-cleaned steel surfaces reduce the adhesion of applied coatings, and when moisture is absorbed promotion of corrosion is very easy to occur on the steel surface.In this kit, all items are supplied in an industrial Carrying Case with Dust Test Tape (60m), Dust Test Charts (pack of 50) and X10 Illuminated Magnifier.The supplied Dust Test Tape Comparator Chart indicates 5 classifications of dust particles and 4 sections of contrasting backgrounds, where the Dust Test Tape can be applied. Relevant information to identify issues on the tested surface is recorded on the Dust Test Tape Chart.
Bresle Salt Kit- Patch Test
The Bresle Patch Test uses Bresle Patches to measure salts on blast-cleaned steel. Contaminants not removed before painting can result to chemical reactions with blister formation and accumulations of rust that eventually destroy the adhesion between the metal substrate and the applied paint/protective coating. Bresle Test is compliant to ISO 8502-6 and ISO 8502-9. The kit comes with Bresle Patches (pack of 35), Horiba Conductivity Meter, De-ionised Water (500ml), Syringe with Needle, 1413μS/cm Calibration Solution (14ml), Conditioning Solution (14ml) and Beaker. Conductivity Meter Calibration Certificate with traceability to UKAS is an optional extra.
Press-O-Film Testex Profile Kit
The Testex Replica Tape supplied in rolls of 50 impressions with the Replica Tape Gauge measures the surface profile of blast-cleaned steel in compliant to ISO 8503-5 and NACE SP0287. The Replica Tape Gauge measures the Testex Replica Tape replica and determines the average maximum peak-to-valley height of the blast profile. The Replica Tape Gauge comes with Testex Replica Tapes Coarse and X Coarse ((1.5 & 2.5mils)), and a Burnishing tool.
IR Video Thermometer
The IR Video Thermometer has multiple functions: Humidity, Wet bulb, Air-temp, and Dew point measurements. It is designed for high performance with Infra-Red Video Thermometers with TFT color LCD display & Camera function. The DT-9860/9861/9862 Series Professional Infrared Video Thermometers has a 2.2” color TFT LCD display & a micro SD memory card for capturing images (JPEG) or video (3GP) and for viewing on PC. It allows for fast, easy and accurate readings for most surface temperature measurements. Also, the measurement of the dew point will be very visible for wet and dry proof. Measure IR, Dew point, Air Temperature, Wet Bulb Temperature, Humidity.
Hexagonal Wet Film Combs
These combs are designed for wet film thickness measurements and come in a range of thickness scales. The plastic combs are a low-effective method for measuring the wet film thickness. 5 combs, each comb has Metric (0 – 80 mils).
Coating Thickness Measurement
The QNix 9500 Premium plus Coating Thickness Gauge with cable Ferrous probe 200 mils; reliable and accurate coating thickness measurements. This state-of-the-art measuring Dry Film Gauge comes with Handheld QNix 9500 with built-in PC software QN9, Fe- and NFe-reference plate and two test foils, Certificate of calibration traceable to PTB (only with integrated measuring probe), Operation manual, USB cable, 2 Mignon batteries 1,5 V (AA) alkaline, plastic case for transportation and storage. If a probe is ordered with the modular system, these additional components are supplied: Fe Probe, Test certificate for measuring probe, probe holder, probe adaptor cable for extending the probe.
Perform the following tasks with the QNix 9500 Premium plus: Adjustment Zero, 1-point, 2-point, Individual adjustment (freely configurable), Adjustment memory in the device (10 adjustments), Memory: Jobs (100), 10000/spots per area, Total (2,000,000.00), ISO 19840 Zero Offset, ISO 19840 2-point, SSPC PA2 Zero offset, SSPC PA2 2-point to determine if thickness over a large measuring surface area conforms the User-specified/ set min/max limits, PSPC 90/10 – to determine if the coating system complies with the IMO performance standard for protective coatings, AS 3894.3 Swedish - SIS 184160 Australian
Use the Cross Hatch Cutter for adhesion testing and assessment of the quality of the bond between protective coating and substrate. This Cross-hatch gauge is ideal for thin, thick or even tough coatings. 6 blades 2mm spacing- 8 cutters Edges for Coating thickness (2.5 mils - 5 mils)
QNix 9500 PP Digital Coating Thickness Gauge, Fe 200 mils, Ext. Cable- ISO 2808, 19840 Coating Thickness Measurements, QN 9 Software in gauge-body built-in.
Infrared Video Thermometer- Dew Point Meter, Thermometer, Wet Bulb Temp., Air Humidity -measurements.- ISO 8502-4
Cross-Hatch Cutter - 6 blades 2mm spacing- 8 cutters edges for Coating thickness (2.5 mils - 5 mils)
Hexagonal plastic Wet Film Comb (x5)
Press-O-Film Kit -ISO 8503-5 Surface Profile
Foil Set (2X)
Bresle Test Kit- Conductivity Kit ISO 8502-4, 3 Surface cleanliness soluble and dust
Dust Tape Test Kit - ISO 8502-3
Pictorial Standards SSPC - VIS 1 & 3 -ASTM D 2200, IMO MSC.215(82), IMO MSC.244(83), ISO 8501-1,
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge – through Coat -ASTM E797 (UTM)Thickness measurement- mandatory component for all commercial vessels and platforms.Learn More$3,995.00
- CS-600CG Spectrophotometer is a small lightweight portable 45/0 color geometry, 60 degree gloss geometry.CS-600CG spectrophotometer is a small lightweight portable 45/0 geometry color measuring instrument, CS-600CG can also measure 60° gloss. 45/0 geometry is the most consistent with the visual perceptual color value, which can completely eliminate the specular light on the surface of the texture, and the built-in gloss sensor can accurately measure the gloss of the surface. It is suitable for the color and gloss measurement of automotive interior parts, textiles, coil coatings, plastic products, road traffic representations, packaging and raw materials. CS-600CG spectrophotometer has an innovative ring-shaped illumination system that eliminates the direction dependency, regardless of changing the sample position, the tilt sample or the rotating instrument can achieve the high accuracy and the repeatability, will reduce the influence which the grain brings to the lowest. The measurement on the surface of abrasive, textured and structured materials has brought great advantages. It is compatible with 60 Degree Gloss Measurement (CS-600CG). It includes a high precise gloss measuring sensor that enables simultaneous measurement of gloss and color. It complies with International Measurement Standards - CIE, ISO, ASTM, DIN and achieves the international leading level. It comes with a color QC Software used in various industries for management of color value. It is used for store test result, generate test report and print test report when connected to a printer. The CS-600CG is used in various industries such as the automobile decoration, road signs, plastic flooring, color steel plates, home decoration, coil coating, screen and reflective film, packaging, labelling, etc,. Technical Specifications: Function Color, 60° Luster Geometry 45/0(45 ring-shaped illumination,0 observe degree) Aperture 11mm Wavelength 400-700nm Wavelength interval 10nm resolution Sensor High sensitivity silicon photodiode Illumination LED Repeatability light splitting reflectivity：standard deviation within 0.08% color values;ΔE*ab<=0.03(After calibration, standard deviation of 30 measurements on test white board, 5 second intervals),Maximum：0.05 Inter-instrument agreement ΔE*ab within 0.2(BCRA color charts II, average of the 12 charts) Language English, Chinese Observer 2°/ 10° Illuminants A,C,D50,D55,D65,D75,F1,F2,F3,F4,F5,F6,F7,F8,F9,F10,F11,F12,CWF,U30.DLF,NBF,TL83,TL84.U35 Color space CIE-L*a*b, L*C*h, L*u*v, XYZ, Yxy, Reflectance Hunterlab,Munsell MI,CMYK,RGB,HSB Index WI(ASTM E313-10,ASTM E313-73,CIE/ISO, AATCC, Hunter, Taube Berger, Ganz, Stensby)； YI(ASTM D1925，ASTM E313-00,ASTM E313-73)；Tint(ASTM E313,CIE,Ganz) Metamerism index Milm, Stick color fastness, Color fastness ISO luminance, 8 gloss, A density, T density, M density, E density Color Difference ΔE*ab,ΔE*CH,ΔE*uv,ΔE*cmc(2:1),ΔE*cmc(1:1),ΔE*94,ΔE*00,ΔEab(Hunter),555 shade sort Color Space CIE-15-2004；ASTM-D523；ASTM-D2244；ASTM D2457 Gloss Geometry 60° Gloss Aperture 5x10 mm Test Range 0 – 1000 GU Repeatability 0.2GU(0-100GU) 0.2%(100-1000GU) Reproducibility 1.0 GU(0-100GU) 1.0%(100-1000GU) Illumination Life Time 10 years 3 million test Language English, Chinese Data storage 20000 test results Interface USB Screen 2.8 inch color screen Battery capacity rechargeable, 10000 continuous tests, 7.4V/6000mAh Work temperature range 0~45℃, relative humidity 80% or below( at 35°C ),no condensation Size 181*73*112mm(L*W*H) Weight about 800g(does not include battery's weight) Standard accessories AC adapter, lithium battery, manual, color management software, driver software, manual electronic version, color Management tutorial, data cable, black and white correction tube, portable bag Gloss Calibration Tile Optional accessories Measurement Area Locator Learn More$6,235.00
- CS-660 portable Spectrophotometer- d/8 Spin, Spectral Range 400-700nm-The CS- 660 Spectrophotometer is a state-of-the art device with Light source :spectrally balanced LED light source Repeatability. Standard deviation is within △E*ab 0.03 Product Advantages CS-660 Spectrophotometer adopts internationally agreed observe condition D/8 (Diffused lighting, 8 degrees observe angle) and SCI(specular reflection included)/SCE(specular reflection excluded). It is also used for color matching for many industries and widely used in painting industry, textile industry, plastic industry, food industry, building material industry and other industries for quality control. CS-660 includes a camera to view the measurement area (Patent Right Number: ZL20130519382X). Previous measurement instrument can only aim at the testing area approximately which may introduce errors. The user can clearly see the measurement area to avoid measurement errors. The CLEDs light source – spectrally balanced LED light source (Patent Right No.: ZL2013107548347). LED light source balance intensity across visible spectrum to avoid the spectral deficiency in certain parts of the spectrum in common white LEDs and guarantees the speed of the measurement and the accuracy of the results. Research finding has been published in national leading, SCI included optical journal, Chinese Optics Letter. New Test calibration technology (ETC) with integrated white tile. CS-660 spectrophotometer adopts innovative ETC(Every Test Calibration); standard white board is integrated in the optical system, and therefore has reliable accuracy and repeatability for every measurement. CS-660 spectrophotometer comes with PC color QC software, which is used in various industries for management of color data. It is used for storing test results, generating test report and printing test report when connected with printer. Innovative light splitting SCS optical engine(Patent Right No.:ZL201210337619.2) CS-660 spectrophotometer adopts an innovative single-grating-dual-light-paths light splitting system: SCS optical engine creates the best measurement repeatability for portable spectrophotometers and guarantees accurate measurement of surface color of materials. CS-660 spectrophotometer has the most complete light sources compared to similar products. It offers the most complete, 28 kinds of standard light sources and 40 measurement color value indicators; It can also customize measurement methods according to your requirement, and satisfy all your color measurement needs. Technical Specifications Illumination d/8 spin (Diffused illumination, 8°viewing);SCI(specular component included)/SCE(specular component excluded)simultaneous measurement (conform to CIE No.15、ISO 7724/1、ASTM E1164、DIN 5033 Teil7、 JIS Z8722 Condition c standards) Size of integrating sphere Φ40mm, Avian diffused reflection surface coating Illumination Light source CLEDs(entire wavelength balanced LED light source) Sensor dual optical path sensor array Wavelength range 400-700nm Wavelength interval 10nm Half spectral width 5nm Reflectivity range 0-200% Reflectivity resolution 0.01% Observation angle 2°/10° Measurement light source:A,C,D50,D55,D65,D75,F1,F2,F3,F4,F5,F6,F7,F8,F9,F10,F11,F12,DLF,TL83,TL84,NBF,U30,CWF Data being displayed Reflectance graph/value, sample chromatic value, color difference values, color assessment results, color tendency, display measurement area, history color value simulation, manual input standard sample, generate measurement reports Measurement time interval 0.5 seconds Measurement time 1 second Color space CIE-L*a*b, L*C*h, L*u*v, XYZ, Yxy, Reflectance Hunterlab,Munsell MI,CMYK,RGB,HSB Color difference formulas ΔE*ab, ΔE*CH, ΔE*uv, ΔE*cmc(2:1), ΔE*cmc(1:1),ΔE*94,ΔE*00 ΔEab(Hunter),555,color classification Other colorimetric indices WI(ASTM E313-10,ASTM E313-73,CIE/ISO, AATCC, Hunter, Taube Berger, Ganz, Stensby)； YI(ASTM D1925，ASTM E313-00,ASTM E313-73)；Tint(ASTM E313,CIE,Ganz) Metamerism index Milm, Stick color fastness, Color fastness ISO luminance, 8 gloss, A density, T density, M density, E density Repeatability Reflectance: standard deviation within 0.08% Chromaticity values: ΔE*ab<=0.015 Maximum:0.03 Battery capacity rechargeable, 10000 continuous tests, 7.4V/6000mAh Interface USB Data storage 20000 test results Light source longevity 5 years, 1.5 million tests Inter-instrument agreement ΔE*ab within 0.2(BCRA color charts II, average of the 12 charts) Size 181*73*112mm(L*W*H) Weight about 550g(does not include battery's weight) Display True color screen that includes all colors Work temperature range 0~45℃, relative humidity 80% or below( at 35°C ),no condensation Storage temperature range -25℃ to 55℃，relative humidity 80% or below(at 35°C ),no condensation Standard accessories power line, operating manual, color QC software, driving software, electric operating manual, USB cable, white/black calibration tile and cover, canvas bag, verification certification Optional accessories powder molding device, micro printer Color matching system match UV light source without UV Learn More$5,500.00
- Spectrophotometer YS 3060: Viewing Geometry d/8, Measuring Aperture 8mm & 4mmYS3060 is a robust, compact, lightweight and ergonomic spectrophotometer with state-of-the-art technology. It has an easy-to-read color LED display that allows excellent recognition of measurements. Accurately measures surfaces using illumination / viewing system D/8 and conforms to CIE No.15,GB/T 3978,GB2893, GB/T 18833, 1807724/1,ASTM E1164, DIN5033 Teil7. It combines long-life LED light source, including/excluding UV: Switchable <1>8/4mm aperture, adapt to more samples: dual modes, widely useful; Supports both SCI and SCE modes measurement: It has a camera locating function with a large-capacity storage space, of over 20,000 measurement data with USB/Bluetooth capability. . Technical Specifications Optical Geometry: Reflect: di:8',de:8'(diffused illumination, 8-degree viewing angle) Integrating Sphere Size: 48mm Light Source: Combined LED Light, UV Light Spectrophotometric Mode: Concave Grating Sensor: 256 Image Element Double Array CMOS Image Sensor Wavelength Range: 400·700nm Wavelength Interval:1Onm Semi band Width: 10nm Measured Reflectance Range: 0-200% Measuring Aperture: Dual Aperture: 10mm/8mm & 5mm/4mm Specular Component: SCl &SCE Color Space: CIE Lab,XYZ, Yxy, LCh, CIE LUY, Hunter LAB Color Difference Formula: lE'ab, llE'uv, llE"94, llE"cmc(2: 1), llE'cmc(1:1), llE'OOv,llE(Hunter) Other Colorim•tric Index: Wl(ASTM E313, CIE/ISO, AATCC, Hunter), Wl(ASTM D1925, ASTM 313), Tl(ASTM E313, CIE/ISO), Metamerism Index Ml, Staining Fastness, Color Fastness, Color Strength, Opacity, 8'Glossiness Illuminant: 065,A, C, D50, D55, D75, F1,F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, F10, F11,F12 Displayed Data: Spectrogram/values, Samples Chromaticity Values, Color Difference Values/Graph, PASS/FAIL Result, Color Offset Observer Angle:2'/1O" Measuring Time: 2.6s Repeatability: MAV/SCI:llE':S0.03 Inter-Instrument Error: MAV/SCI: J!.E':S0.15 Measurement Mode: Single Measurement, Average Measurement Locating Method: Camera Locating Battery: LI-Ion battery. 5000 measurements within 8 hours Dimension: L'W*H=184' 77'105mm Weight: 600g iIluminant Life Span: 5 years, more than 3 million times measurements Display: 3.5-inch TFT color LCD, Capacitive Touch Screen Data Port: USB, Bluetooth 4.0 Data Storage: Standard 1000 Pcs, Sample 28000 Pcs Language: English, Chinese Operating Envlronment:0-40"C, 0-85%RH (no condensing), Altitude< 2000m Storage Environment: -20-50-C, 0-85%RH (no condensing) Standard Accessories: Power Adapter, Built-In LI-Ion Battery, User Guide, PC Software, White and Black Calibration Cavity, Dual Cove. . Optional Accessories: Micro Printer, Powder Test Box Learn More$4,550.00
- CS 288 Spectro Colorimeter Geometry d/8 Spin, WL 400-700nm, Test Mode SCI, ΔE*ab 0.08CS-288 Spectro colorimeter is a high precision colorimeter that integrates spectral measurement working theory greatly improving the accuracy of colorimeter. It patented technology and ergonomic design guarantees measurement stability. It’s girth radian design and leather casing enable testing a long period of time. It has a large storage memory that can save 100 pcs targets and 200 pcs samples. It uses CLEDs light source – spectrally balanced LED light source (Patent NO. : ZL2013107548347) . LED light source balances intensity across visible spectrum and avoids the spectral deficiency in certain parts of the spectrum in common white LEDs, which guarantees the speed and accuracy of the measurement. CS-288 spectro colorimeter adopts innovative ETC (Every Test Calibration) with a standard white board is included in the optical system. As Gloss will greatly affect the measurement of color, CS 288 adopts automatic gloss compensation technology which guarantees the accuracy of color measurement value for surfaces of different gloss. The incorporated light splitting SCS optical engine technology (Patent Right No.:ZL201210337619.2) guarantees best measurement repeatability. Technical Specifications: Illumination di/8 spin (Diffused Illumination, 8 degree viewing) (conform to CIE No.15、ISO 7724/1、ASTM E1164、DIN 5033 Teil7、 JIS Z8722 Condition c standard） Size of integrating sphere Φ40mm, Avian diffused reflection surface coating Illumination Light source CLED Sensor array sensor Wavelength 400-700nm Spectrum Resolution 10nm Measurement Time 2s Measurement Aperture 11mm,optional 4mm,6mm,15mm Repeatability Standard Deviation ΔE*ab 0.08(when a white calibration plate is measured 30 x at 10-second intervals after calibration) Observe Angles 2° and 10° Light Source A,C,D50,D55,D65,D75,F1,F2,F3,F4,F5,F6,F7,F8,F9,F10,F11,F12,DLF,TL83,TL84,NBF,U30,CWF，U35 Display Chromaticity value（L*a*b，L*C*h）, delta E value, pass/fail, color tendency, average, generate test report, spectrum reflectance figure /data With camera to see the measurement area, spectrum reflectance figure /data, manual input target data Color Difference Formula ΔE*ab,ΔE*CH,ΔE*uv,ΔE*cmc(2:1),ΔE*cmc(1:1),ΔE*94,ΔE*00 Color system CIE-L*a*b,L*C*h,L*u*v,XYZ,Yxy,Reflectance Other WI(ASTM E313-10,ASTM E313-73,CIE/ISO,AATCC,Hunter,Taube Berger，Ganz，Stensby) YI(ASTM D1925，ASTM E313-00,ASTM E313-73) metameric index ,staining fastness , Color fastness Data Storage 20000 samples Light Source Lifetime 5 years, 1.5 million times Other camera view, input color swatches, mobile phone APP Screen Panchromatic True Color Screen Language Chinese and English Interface USB2.0,Bluetooth Operating Temperature 5~45℃, relative humidity 80% or below( at 35°C ),no condensation Storage temperature range -25℃ to 55℃，relative humidity 80% or below(at 35°C ),no condensation Power Rechargeable Lithium Battery 8.4V/2000mAh, adaptor DC12V Size 77×86×210mm Weight About 550g Standard Accessories adapter, operating manual, color management software, drive software, electronic manual, color management guide, USB cable, black/white calibration tube, protective cover, portable bag, electronic color charts Optional Micro Printer Color Matching System Not matched UV Light Source without Learn More$3,495.00
- Leeb 462 Portable Surface Roughness Tester, Standard Drive, 4mN Detector, 20 mm RangeThe SFT Leeb462 is a small, lightweight testing device that is not only easy to use via its color LCD Touch screen display with Backlight for improved visibility in darker environment, but it proves to be one of the most reputable surface roughness testing equipment in terms of accuracy. It is equipped with a user friendly system and intuitive navigation of the menu, which can be operated using the screen or keys below the display. SRT Leeb462 has two measurement modes: the General and Split-type modes. It has a multi-directional measuring capacity, including vertical and upside-down, with DSP chip ensuring the achievement of fast testing speed and accuracy. The SFT Leeb462 is powered by a Re-chargeable Lithium battery, which can continuously power the device up-t0 50 hours during onsite applications. For more flexibility, the Drive unit can be separated from the display unit. Surface Roughness Tester Leeb462 measures the roughness of various machined parts, including plane surface, bevel surface, outer cylindrical surface, curved surface, small hole, groove and car axle etc. This exciting and modern Surface roughness tester takes measurements on metal and non-metal parts and workpiece, including a variety of machining parts, machining manufacturing, testing, commodity inspection. SFT Leeb462 is ideal for on-site inspection of large workpiece and production lines. Leeb462 Surface Roughness Tester complies with many industrial standards: JIS, ISO, DIN, ANSI. This Surface Roughness Tester comes complete with the main unit, standard sensor, calibration block, height bracket, Sensor driver, 2 cables for driver, supporting platform, power charger and Warranty card. Technical Specifications: Measuring range Z axis (vertical) ±80μm (0.08mm) / ±160 µm (0.16mm) (optional） X axis (horizontal) 20mm Resolution 0．01μm/±20μm; 0．02μm/±40μm; 0．04μm/±80μm; 0．08μm/±160μm Roughness parameters Ra,Rz,Rq,Rt， Rp,Rv,R3z,R3y,Rz(JIS), Rs, Rsk, Rsm, Rku, Rmr; Ry; Rmax，Rc，RPc，Rk，Rpk，Rvk，Mr1，Mr2 Applicable Standards ISO, PC-RC, Gauss, D-P Graphics Color Curves, Roughness profile, Direct Profile Evaluation length（ln） Ln= lr×n n=1~5 Standard Sensor Measuring principle; Displacement differential inductor (Inductive) Stylus: Stylus Diamond, 90°, 5μm radius of stylus Stylus force <4mN Lead head Cemented carbide, sliding direction radius 40mm Measuring / Sliding speed lr=0.25, Vt=0.135mm/s; lr=0.8, Vt=0. 5mm/s; lr=2. 5, Vt=1mm/s; Return Vt=1mm/s Indication error ≤ ±10% Indication variability ≤ 6% Memory 100 groups ( data and graphic) Power supply 3300mAh Rechargeable Li-ion battery Dimension (mm) Main body:64*53*160 Sensor dirver：23*27*115 Weight APPROX. 380g (Main body) Operation environment Temperature:- 20℃~40℃, Humidity:<90% RH Storage/transportation environment Temperature:- 40℃~60℃, Humidity:<90% RH Learn More$1,799.00
- Press -O- Film Replica Tape Kit w/ Surface Profile Gauge (mil), 1 coarse & 1 X- Coarse grade tape - 1.5 to 2.5 mil
Before applying an expensive protective coating, you should clean the metal surface. Cleaned surfaces must meet agreed-upon profiles for acceptable coating effectiveness and service life. But surface profiles for measurement by conventional techniques are frequently inaccessible or impossible to secure.
The Testex replica tape (Press -O- Film Replica Tape Kit) is used in conjunction with an analog or digital spring-loaded micrometer for acquiring surface profile measurements according to Method C in ASTM D4417. The micrometer thickness gage measures the average maximum peak to valley, surface profile ranges of the profiled testex tape.. Rub replica tape onto the abrasive blast cleaned surface forming a reverse replica of the peak-valley pattern in the steel. Then, quantify replica using a spring-loaded micrometer that determines the maximum peak-to-valley depth. Rolls of tape contain 50 pieces each.Learn More$278.00
- Surface Roughness Tester Leeb 432 A - Ra:0.005-16µm Rz:0.02-160µmOur Leeb 432 A - Ra:0.005-16µm Rz:0.02-160µm is a high precision Roughness Tester with five optional sensors for measuring special-shaped work-pieces. It uses a DSP chip controlled to achieve high accuracy and fast testing speed. Besides its Matrix LCD screen displays all parameters and data, it complies with ISO/ DIN/ CE/ JIS/ FCC standards. It is powered by a 3.7V rechargeable Li-ion battery. The Standard Sensor is a diamond stylus with radius 5 µm, force 4mN(0.4gf), and angle 90°. Leeb 432 can be used with an option that is available PC software for data management and Excel reports. An optional printer connected via USB. Leeb 432 Surface Roughness Tester Roughness parameters Ra, Ry, Rq, Rz, Rt, RSm, RS, Rp, Rv, R3z, RSk, Rmax, Rmr Measuring range Ra:0.005-16µm Rz:0.02-160µm Resolution 0 .001 µm Maximum driving trip 17.5mm/0.7inch Sample length/Range (L) 0.25mm, 0 .8mm, 2 .5mm/±20µm ,±40µm,±80µm Evaluation length 1.25mm, 4mm,5mm/Option from(1-5)L Filtering methods RC, PC-RC, GAUSS, D-P, Accuracy ≤±10% Repeatability <6% Memory 100 Groups Operating temperature 0 °C -40 °C Weight 440g Dimensions 119x4?x65mm Standard configuration Main Unit, Standard sensor, Calibration block, Supporting platform, power charger, manual, certificate, Warranty card, PC Software Optional Accessories Measurement Platforms, optional sensors, printer Learn More$1,595.00
- Surface Roughness Tester Leeb 432 - Ra:0.005-16µm Rz:0.02-160µmOur Leeb 432 Ra:0.005-16µm Rz:0.02-160µm, is a high precision Surface Roughness Finisher Tester with five optional sensors for measuring special-shaped work-pieces. It uses a DSP chip controlled to achieve high accuracy and fast testing speed. Besides its Matrix LCD screen displays all parameters and data, it complies with ISO/ DIN/ CE/ JIS/ FCC standards. It is powered by a 3.7V rechargeable Li-ion battery. The Standard Sensor is a diamond stylus with radius 5 µm, force 4mN(0.4gf), and angle 90°. Leeb 432 can be used with an option is available PC software for data management and Excel reports. An optional printer connected via USB. Leeb 432 Surface Roughness Tester Roughness parameters Ra, Ry, Rq, Rz, Rt, RSm, RS, Rp, Rv, R3z, RSk, Rmax, Rmr Measuring range Ra:0.005-16µm Rz:0.02-160µm Resolution 0 .001 µm Maximum driving trip 17.5mm/0.7inch Sample length/Range (L) 0.25mm, 0 .8mm, 2 .5mm/±20µm ,±40µm,±80µm Evaluation length 1.25mm, 4mm,5mm/Option from(1-5)L Filtering methods RC, PC-RC, GAUSS , D-P, Accuracy ≤±8% Repeat ability <6% Memory 100 Groups Operating temperature 0 °C -40 °C Weight 440g Dimensions 119x4?x65mm Standard configuration Main Unit,Standard sensor, Calibration block, Supporting platform, power charger, manual, certificate, Warranty card, PC Software Optional Accessories Measurement Platforms , optional sensors, printer Learn More$1,795.00
- LHBS 62.5 MD - Digital Brinell Hardness Tester Small Load, motorized Turret,13cmMSHThe advanced, high precision LHBS 62.5 MD digital Birnell Hardness tester is control unit to provide precise test force application. With a 6 level test force, load selection is done by keyboard and converted to different hardness scales. It is equipped with a 100X magnification microscope to measure the diameter of Birnell indention. Data of test results is displayed on large LCD screen and output via printer. Ideal for measuring Brinell hardness of ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals and bearing alloys; soft metals, small and thin parts. , printer, magnification 100X, CCD-B, including Camera, USB Cable,software CD,USB dongle. Software for PC and desktop: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Wi Main Features 4 inches LCD display, Menu structure Test Force range 1kgf to 62.5kgf Automatic test process, easy to operate Magnification: 100X High-definition optical system, light source brightness can be adjusted by 20 levels. Hardness scales conversion function. Keyboard to select test method, and convert between various of hardness scales. With built-in printer. With Motorized turret function LHB-62.5MD Technical Specifications: Model: LHBS-62.5MD Conversion Scales: Brinell, Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell Measuring Range: 8-650HBW Testing Force 1、5、10、15.625、30、62.5kgf Max Height of Specimen: 165mm Min Measuring Unit: 0.25um(depends on the optional object glass) Load control Automatic (loading, duration, unloading) Total Magnification of Microscope: Observing or Measuring- 50X Measuring 100X Data input: Built-in Printer Carried Standard: EN ISO 6507, ASTM E-384, ASTM E-10-08, ASTM E-384 GB/T231.2，JJG150 Distance of Indenter to outer wall: 130mm Power supply AC220+5%,50~60Hz Main body Weight About 45kg Standard Accessories Main unit (1), Microscope 5X, 10X (1), HBW187.5/2.5, HBW10/100, HBW10/3000 (1), Diameter fastening screw (1), Power cable (1), HB Reference Table, Paper for printer (1), Case (1), Diameter 2.5, 5, 10mm steel ball indenter (3), Large, medium V shaped testing table (3), 2A Fuse (1), Dust proof covering (1), User manual & certificate (1). Learn More$12,300.00