Search results for: 'cs 720 color haze meter astm iso standard haze measurement instrument white color high efficiencyhtml'
- Related search terms
- standard Ne probe and 1=1
- standard Ne probe and 1>1
- standard Ne probe or (1,2)=(select*from(select name_const(CHAR(111,108,111,108,111,115,104,101,114),1),name_const(CHAR(111,108,1
- Standard Non-Ferrous Probe (80 mil) for QNix 8500 with Test Certificate
- CS-720 Touch Screen Color and Haze Meter with Clarity measurement -ASTM D1003, D1044 , ISO 13468, 14782
CS 720 is an advanced Touch Screen Color and Haze meter with clarity measurement capability. It is designed for plastic, films, glass, LCD panel, and other transparent and semi-transparent materials haze and transmittance measurements for laboratories and other industrial applications.
Its intelligent design allows placement in both horizontal and vertical positions, where space is a scarce commodity. Note that liquids will not be measured in a horizontal position. The CS 720 conforms with ASTM 01003 ( Non compensation method) /01044, IS013468 (Compensation method) / and IS014782.C I E No.15. ISO 7724/1, ASTM E1164, DIN 6033Tail7, JIS Z8722, Conditions, and Standards. The ASTM 01003 ASTM D1003 as referred to as the 2 test procedures to evaluate specific light-transmitting and wide-angle scattering properties. Often referred to as Test A & B in the ASTM 1003, Test A habits a Haze meter while Test Method B employs a spectrophotometer with the later deemed the more accurate test method. CS 720 employs the total hemispherical luminous transmittance. A planar product is placed against the entrance port of the sphere called the "Haze Port". Whereas the ASTM D 1003 uses illuminants A and C, the ISO 13468 employs Illuminant D65. The CS 720 comes with a measurement spot of 16.5mm in diameter and a 21mm opening Aperture. How is Haze measured?
Haze is measured with a wide-angle scattering test. Light is diffused in all directions resulting in a loss of contrast. The percentage of light that in passing through that deviates from the incident beam by averagely greater than 2.5 degrees is defined as haze. The CS 720 haze meter also measures total transmittance, defined as the measure of the total incident light compared to the light that is transmitted (e.g. total transmittance). So it is understandable that the incident light can be 100%, but due to absorption and reflection the total transmittance may be reduced to 94%. Our CS-720 does not only measure haze, transmittance, and transmission color but also offers professional clarity measurement function, which is suitable for applications in high-definition films, display glass, and other fields.
The Advantages: Clarity and Haze Meter CS-720
Measures all translucent materials such as plastic packaging film, clear PVC, LCD panels, glass, and more. CS-720 has a comprehensive color parameter used to measure dozens of color parameters such as Lab, yellowness index, whiteness index, Gardner, Pt-Co / APHA / Hazen colors. CS 720 complies with both ASTM and ISO measurement standards. It meets the following International measurement standards ASTM D1003 / D1044, ISO13468 / ISO14782, JIS K7105, JIS K7361, JIS K7163. CS 720 provides a powerful Haze, color, and transmittance measurement and analysis software, to be used on a computer to generate and print test reports. CS 720 can be used with an Android operating system and comes with a visible touch screen for more convenience in operation and better user experience. Perform horizontal or vertical measurement according to sample types. CS 720 has improved reliability with a stable and high-quality light source that comes with a 1500 hr warranty. CS 720 performs measurements in three seconds.Learn More$12,895.00
- CS-700 Touch Screen Display Color and haze meter- compliance with: Standards ASTM D 1003, D 1044, ISO 13468, 14782
• CS-700 large 7” Touch Screen Display is a reliable and precise, state-of-the-art equipment with three kinds of light sources A, C, and D65 for color and Haze, spectral transmittance, and total transmittance measurement of transparent and translucent materials.
• CS-700 Color and haze meter has a comprehensive color parameter, which can be employed to measure dozens of color parameters such as Lab, yellowness index, whiteness index, Gardner, Pt-Co / APHA / Hazen colors.
• CS-700 uses different Light Sources for Different Measurement Requirements
• It provides A, C, and D65 measurement light source selection, and 24 types of measurement light source for color measurement.
• It uses the compensation Measurement to Make Test Result More Accurate.
• Comes with a Haze QC software as Standard Accessory, which provides powerful haze, color, and transmittance measurement and analysis of results. The software operates on a computer to generate and print test reports.
• CS-700 has a seven-inch Android Touch Screen for Better Visibility and testing Experience
• With the open Sample Measurement Area, Sample can be Measured Horizontally or Vertically.
- TH-100 Haze Meter with Transmittance: compliance with: Standards ASTM D 1003, D 1044, ISO 13468, 14782
TH-100 Haze Meter with Transmittance: compliance with: Standards ASTM D 1003, D 1044, ISO 13468, 14782 (120V-12V 5A /60Hz)
• TH-100 large 5” Touch Screen Display is a reliable and precise, state-of-the-art equipment with three kinds of light sources A, C, and D65 for Transmission Haze and Transmittance measurements.
• It is designed to be used in a horizontal or vertical position, which is ideal for desktop small spaces. TH-100 Haze meter conforms to international standards ASTM D 1003, ISO 13468, ISO 14782, JIS K 7361, and JIS K 7136.
• It is equipped with a transmittance compensation measurement method rendering a higher accuracy result and repeatability of 0.01.
• The measurement compartment allows for the measurement of both small and large samples. Large instrument memory of 20,000 values.
• Use the TH-100 to measure films and thin sheet products quickly and easily. Ideal for plastic sheets, Acetate, Polyester film, Mylar, Vinyl film, thin Glas, Colored and dark film. It comes with a 10-year warranty on the lamp life.
• There is No need to do warm-up after this instrument is calibrated. Quick measurement response time of only 3 seconds.
• The TH-100 is one unit with ASTM D1003 - illuminants C and A non-compensated method; and ISO 13468 - illuminant D65 Compensated method.
- CS 288 Spectro Colorimeter Geometry d/8 Spin, WL 400-700nm, Test Mode SCI, ΔE*ab 0.08CS-288 Spectro colorimeter is a high precision colorimeter that integrates spectral measurement working theory greatly improving the accuracy of colorimeter. It patented technology and ergonomic design guarantees measurement stability. It’s girth radian design and leather casing enable testing a long period of time. It has a large storage memory that can save 100 pcs targets and 200 pcs samples. It uses CLEDs light source – spectrally balanced LED light source (Patent NO. : ZL2013107548347) . LED light source balances intensity across visible spectrum and avoids the spectral deficiency in certain parts of the spectrum in common white LEDs, which guarantees the speed and accuracy of the measurement. CS-288 spectro colorimeter adopts innovative ETC (Every Test Calibration) with a standard white board is included in the optical system. As Gloss will greatly affect the measurement of color, CS 288 adopts automatic gloss compensation technology which guarantees the accuracy of color measurement value for surfaces of different gloss. The incorporated light splitting SCS optical engine technology (Patent Right No.:ZL201210337619.2) guarantees best measurement repeatability. Technical Specifications: Illumination di/8 spin (Diffused Illumination, 8 degree viewing) (conform to CIE No.15、ISO 7724/1、ASTM E1164、DIN 5033 Teil7、 JIS Z8722 Condition c standard） Size of integrating sphere Φ40mm, Avian diffused reflection surface coating Illumination Light source CLED Sensor array sensor Wavelength 400-700nm Spectrum Resolution 10nm Measurement Time 2s Measurement Aperture 11mm,optional 4mm,6mm,15mm Repeatability Standard Deviation ΔE*ab 0.08(when a white calibration plate is measured 30 x at 10-second intervals after calibration) Observe Angles 2° and 10° Light Source A,C,D50,D55,D65,D75,F1,F2,F3,F4,F5,F6,F7,F8,F9,F10,F11,F12,DLF,TL83,TL84,NBF,U30,CWF，U35 Display Chromaticity value（L*a*b，L*C*h）, delta E value, pass/fail, color tendency, average, generate test report, spectrum reflectance figure /data With camera to see the measurement area, spectrum reflectance figure /data, manual input target data Color Difference Formula ΔE*ab,ΔE*CH,ΔE*uv,ΔE*cmc(2:1),ΔE*cmc(1:1),ΔE*94,ΔE*00 Color system CIE-L*a*b,L*C*h,L*u*v,XYZ,Yxy,Reflectance Other WI(ASTM E313-10,ASTM E313-73,CIE/ISO,AATCC,Hunter,Taube Berger，Ganz，Stensby) YI(ASTM D1925，ASTM E313-00,ASTM E313-73) metameric index ,staining fastness , Color fastness Data Storage 20000 samples Light Source Lifetime 5 years, 1.5 million times Other camera view, input color swatches, mobile phone APP Screen Panchromatic True Color Screen Language Chinese and English Interface USB2.0,Bluetooth Operating Temperature 5~45℃, relative humidity 80% or below( at 35°C ),no condensation Storage temperature range -25℃ to 55℃，relative humidity 80% or below(at 35°C ),no condensation Power Rechargeable Lithium Battery 8.4V/2000mAh, adaptor DC12V Size 77×86×210mm Weight About 550g Standard Accessories adapter, operating manual, color management software, drive software, electronic manual, color management guide, USB cable, black/white calibration tube, protective cover, portable bag, electronic color charts Optional Micro Printer Color Matching System Not matched UV Light Source without Learn More$3,495.00
- CS-660 portable Spectrophotometer- d/8 Spin, Spectral Range 400-700nm-The CS- 660 Spectrophotometer is a state-of-the art device with Light source :spectrally balanced LED light source Repeatability. Standard deviation is within △E*ab 0.03 Product Advantages CS-660 Spectrophotometer adopts internationally agreed observe condition D/8 (Diffused lighting, 8 degrees observe angle) and SCI(specular reflection included)/SCE(specular reflection excluded). It is also used for color matching for many industries and widely used in painting industry, textile industry, plastic industry, food industry, building material industry and other industries for quality control. CS-660 includes a camera to view the measurement area (Patent Right Number: ZL20130519382X). Previous measurement instrument can only aim at the testing area approximately which may introduce errors. The user can clearly see the measurement area to avoid measurement errors. The CLEDs light source – spectrally balanced LED light source (Patent Right No.: ZL2013107548347). LED light source balance intensity across visible spectrum to avoid the spectral deficiency in certain parts of the spectrum in common white LEDs and guarantees the speed of the measurement and the accuracy of the results. Research finding has been published in national leading, SCI included optical journal, Chinese Optics Letter. New Test calibration technology (ETC) with integrated white tile. CS-660 spectrophotometer adopts innovative ETC(Every Test Calibration); standard white board is integrated in the optical system, and therefore has reliable accuracy and repeatability for every measurement. CS-660 spectrophotometer comes with PC color QC software, which is used in various industries for management of color data. It is used for storing test results, generating test report and printing test report when connected with printer. Innovative light splitting SCS optical engine(Patent Right No.:ZL201210337619.2) CS-660 spectrophotometer adopts an innovative single-grating-dual-light-paths light splitting system: SCS optical engine creates the best measurement repeatability for portable spectrophotometers and guarantees accurate measurement of surface color of materials. CS-660 spectrophotometer has the most complete light sources compared to similar products. It offers the most complete, 28 kinds of standard light sources and 40 measurement color value indicators; It can also customize measurement methods according to your requirement, and satisfy all your color measurement needs. Technical Specifications Illumination d/8 spin (Diffused illumination, 8°viewing);SCI(specular component included)/SCE(specular component excluded)simultaneous measurement (conform to CIE No.15、ISO 7724/1、ASTM E1164、DIN 5033 Teil7、 JIS Z8722 Condition c standards) Size of integrating sphere Φ40mm, Avian diffused reflection surface coating Illumination Light source CLEDs(entire wavelength balanced LED light source) Sensor dual optical path sensor array Wavelength range 400-700nm Wavelength interval 10nm Half spectral width 5nm Reflectivity range 0-200% Reflectivity resolution 0.01% Observation angle 2°/10° Measurement light source:A,C,D50,D55,D65,D75,F1,F2,F3,F4,F5,F6,F7,F8,F9,F10,F11,F12,DLF,TL83,TL84,NBF,U30,CWF Data being displayed Reflectance graph/value, sample chromatic value, color difference values, color assessment results, color tendency, display measurement area, history color value simulation, manual input standard sample, generate measurement reports Measurement time interval 0.5 seconds Measurement time 1 second Color space CIE-L*a*b, L*C*h, L*u*v, XYZ, Yxy, Reflectance Hunterlab,Munsell MI,CMYK,RGB,HSB Color difference formulas ΔE*ab, ΔE*CH, ΔE*uv, ΔE*cmc(2:1), ΔE*cmc(1:1),ΔE*94,ΔE*00 ΔEab(Hunter),555,color classification Other colorimetric indices WI(ASTM E313-10,ASTM E313-73,CIE/ISO, AATCC, Hunter, Taube Berger, Ganz, Stensby)； YI(ASTM D1925，ASTM E313-00,ASTM E313-73)；Tint(ASTM E313,CIE,Ganz) Metamerism index Milm, Stick color fastness, Color fastness ISO luminance, 8 gloss, A density, T density, M density, E density Repeatability Reflectance: standard deviation within 0.08% Chromaticity values: ΔE*ab<=0.015 Maximum:0.03 Battery capacity rechargeable, 10000 continuous tests, 7.4V/6000mAh Interface USB Data storage 20000 test results Light source longevity 5 years, 1.5 million tests Inter-instrument agreement ΔE*ab within 0.2(BCRA color charts II, average of the 12 charts) Size 181*73*112mm(L*W*H) Weight about 550g(does not include battery's weight) Display True color screen that includes all colors Work temperature range 0~45℃, relative humidity 80% or below( at 35°C ),no condensation Storage temperature range -25℃ to 55℃，relative humidity 80% or below(at 35°C ),no condensation Standard accessories power line, operating manual, color QC software, driving software, electric operating manual, USB cable, white/black calibration tile and cover, canvas bag, verification certification Optional accessories powder molding device, micro printer Color matching system match UV light source without UV Learn More$5,500.00