Search results for: 'cs 660 portable spectrophotometer wavelength 400 700nm conform to cie no 15 iso 7724 1 astm e1164 din 5033 teil7 jis z8722 condi'
- Related search terms
- portable gloss meter bevs 1703 non contact powder coating thickness gaugehtml
- portable hardness tester hartip 4100 with d dl interchangeable probe astm a956 din 50156 gb t 17394 1998html
- portable hardness tester hartip 4100 with d integrated probe astm a956 din 50156 gb t 17394 1998html
- Portable Hartip 4100 with D/DL interchangeable Probe - ASTM A956, DIN 50156, GB/T 17394-1998
- CS-660 portable Spectrophotometer- d/8 Spin, Spectral Range 400-700nm-The CS- 660 Spectrophotometer is a state-of-the art device with Light source :spectrally balanced LED light source Repeatability. Standard deviation is within △E*ab 0.03 Product Advantages CS-660 Spectrophotometer adopts internationally agreed observe condition D/8 (Diffused lighting, 8 degrees observe angle) and SCI(specular reflection included)/SCE(specular reflection excluded). It is also used for color matching for many industries and widely used in painting industry, textile industry, plastic industry, food industry, building material industry and other industries for quality control. CS-660 includes a camera to view the measurement area (Patent Right Number: ZL20130519382X). Previous measurement instrument can only aim at the testing area approximately which may introduce errors. The user can clearly see the measurement area to avoid measurement errors. The CLEDs light source – spectrally balanced LED light source (Patent Right No.: ZL2013107548347). LED light source balance intensity across visible spectrum to avoid the spectral deficiency in certain parts of the spectrum in common white LEDs and guarantees the speed of the measurement and the accuracy of the results. Research finding has been published in national leading, SCI included optical journal, Chinese Optics Letter. New Test calibration technology (ETC) with integrated white tile. CS-660 spectrophotometer adopts innovative ETC(Every Test Calibration); standard white board is integrated in the optical system, and therefore has reliable accuracy and repeatability for every measurement. CS-660 spectrophotometer comes with PC color QC software, which is used in various industries for management of color data. It is used for storing test results, generating test report and printing test report when connected with printer. Innovative light splitting SCS optical engine(Patent Right No.:ZL201210337619.2) CS-660 spectrophotometer adopts an innovative single-grating-dual-light-paths light splitting system: SCS optical engine creates the best measurement repeatability for portable spectrophotometers and guarantees accurate measurement of surface color of materials. CS-660 spectrophotometer has the most complete light sources compared to similar products. It offers the most complete, 28 kinds of standard light sources and 40 measurement color value indicators; It can also customize measurement methods according to your requirement, and satisfy all your color measurement needs. Technical Specifications Illumination d/8 spin (Diffused illumination, 8°viewing);SCI(specular component included)/SCE(specular component excluded)simultaneous measurement (conform to CIE No.15、ISO 7724/1、ASTM E1164、DIN 5033 Teil7、 JIS Z8722 Condition c standards) Size of integrating sphere Φ40mm, Avian diffused reflection surface coating Illumination Light source CLEDs(entire wavelength balanced LED light source) Sensor dual optical path sensor array Wavelength range 400-700nm Wavelength interval 10nm Half spectral width 5nm Reflectivity range 0-200% Reflectivity resolution 0.01% Observation angle 2°/10° Measurement light source:A,C,D50,D55,D65,D75,F1,F2,F3,F4,F5,F6,F7,F8,F9,F10,F11,F12,DLF,TL83,TL84,NBF,U30,CWF Data being displayed Reflectance graph/value, sample chromatic value, color difference values, color assessment results, color tendency, display measurement area, history color value simulation, manual input standard sample, generate measurement reports Measurement time interval 0.5 seconds Measurement time 1 second Color space CIE-L*a*b, L*C*h, L*u*v, XYZ, Yxy, Reflectance Hunterlab,Munsell MI,CMYK,RGB,HSB Color difference formulas ΔE*ab, ΔE*CH, ΔE*uv, ΔE*cmc(2:1), ΔE*cmc(1:1),ΔE*94,ΔE*00 ΔEab(Hunter),555,color classification Other colorimetric indices WI(ASTM E313-10,ASTM E313-73,CIE/ISO, AATCC, Hunter, Taube Berger, Ganz, Stensby)； YI(ASTM D1925，ASTM E313-00,ASTM E313-73)；Tint(ASTM E313,CIE,Ganz) Metamerism index Milm, Stick color fastness, Color fastness ISO luminance, 8 gloss, A density, T density, M density, E density Repeatability Reflectance: standard deviation within 0.08% Chromaticity values: ΔE*ab<=0.015 Maximum:0.03 Battery capacity rechargeable, 10000 continuous tests, 7.4V/6000mAh Interface USB Data storage 20000 test results Light source longevity 5 years, 1.5 million tests Inter-instrument agreement ΔE*ab within 0.2(BCRA color charts II, average of the 12 charts) Size 181*73*112mm(L*W*H) Weight about 550g(does not include battery's weight) Display True color screen that includes all colors Work temperature range 0~45℃, relative humidity 80% or below( at 35°C ),no condensation Storage temperature range -25℃ to 55℃，relative humidity 80% or below(at 35°C ),no condensation Standard accessories power line, operating manual, color QC software, driving software, electric operating manual, USB cable, white/black calibration tile and cover, canvas bag, verification certification Optional accessories powder molding device, micro printer Color matching system match UV light source without UV Learn More$5,500.00
- TS-7700 Portable Grating Spectrophotometer: CIE No.15, GB / T 3978, GB 2893, GB / T 18833, iso7724 / 1, ASTM e1164, din5033 teil7
Use SCI to measure the “true” color of an object and SCE to measure the "appearance" of that object’s color.
The TS-7700 Portable spectrophotometer uses a D / 8 geometric optical structure, including UV / excluding UV,SCI&SCE,Switchable 8mm & 4mm aperture. It implements 1000 line precision blazed grating as the spectroscopic element and a silicon photocell array with a large photosensitive area as the detector. The full-spectrum LED with long life is the light source, and the optical resolution is less than 10nm in the visible light range. TS7700 is equipped with high-end color management software, which is connected to the computer to realize more function expansion.
Whereas the instrument has stable performance, accurate color measurement, and powerful function, the optical resolution is less than 10nm in the visible light range. The TS-7700 spectrophotometer accurately measures the SCI and SCE reflectance data of samples / fluorescent samples, as well as accurately measures and indicates various color difference formulas and color indexes in many color spaces. TS-7700 is used in plastic electronics, paint, and coating, textile printing and dyeing, printing paper, automobile, medical treatment, cosmetics, and food industries, as well as scientific research institutions and laboratories, etc. Connect the high-end color management software to the computer to appreciate more device functions and features. Displays Spectrogram/Values, Samples Chromaticity Values,Color Difference Values/Graph,PASS/FAIL Results.
Benefits and Features:
• TS-7700 has D / 8 geometric optical structure, conforming to CIE No.15, GB / T 3978, GB 2893, GB / T 18833, iso7724 / 1, ASTM e1164, din5033 teil7. Implement a combined LED light sources with high life and low power consumption, including UV / excluding UV.
• Includes switchable 8mm & 4mm aperture( the flat/ tip measuring aperture easily switched, which is suitable for more tested samples).
• Includes 1000 –line grating with Dual optical path system. The optical resolution in the visible range is less than 10nm, hence able to measure the SCI and SCE spectrum of the sample at the same time.
• Provides Accurate spectrum and lab data, used for color matching and accurate color transmission.
• TS-7700 has a High hardware configuration: 3.5-inch TFT true color screen, capacitive touch screen, silicon photocell array detector with a large photosensitive area, etc.
• Equipped with USB / Bluetooth dual communication mode, wider adaptability.
• Robust and super dirt-resistant and stable standard white calibration board.
• Has a large capacity storage space, which can store more than 30000 pieces of test data
• Includes a 2/10 standard observer's angle, multiple light source modes, multiple surface color systems, meet various standards of chromaticity indicators, and the needs of many customers for color measurement.
• Intelligent camera locating position and Stabilizer cross measurement position.
• Function expansion with PC software.
- CS-720 Touch Screen Color and Haze Meter with Clarity measurement -ASTM D1003, D1044 , ISO 13468, 14782
CS 720 is an advanced Touch Screen Color and Haze meter with clarity measurement capability. It is designed for plastic, films, glass, LCD panel, and other transparent and semi-transparent materials haze and transmittance measurements for laboratories and other industrial applications.
Its intelligent design allows placement in both horizontal and vertical positions, where space is a scarce commodity. Note that liquids will not be measured in a horizontal position. The CS 720 conforms with ASTM 01003 ( Non compensation method) /01044, IS013468 (Compensation method) / and IS014782.C I E No.15. ISO 7724/1, ASTM E1164, DIN 6033Tail7, JIS Z8722, Conditions, and Standards. The ASTM 01003 ASTM D1003 as referred to as the 2 test procedures to evaluate specific light-transmitting and wide-angle scattering properties. Often referred to as Test A & B in the ASTM 1003, Test A habits a Haze meter while Test Method B employs a spectrophotometer with the later deemed the more accurate test method. CS 720 employs the total hemispherical luminous transmittance. A planar product is placed against the entrance port of the sphere called the "Haze Port". Whereas the ASTM D 1003 uses illuminants A and C, the ISO 13468 employs Illuminant D65. The CS 720 comes with a measurement spot of 16.5mm in diameter and a 21mm opening Aperture. How is Haze measured?
Haze is measured with a wide-angle scattering test. Light is diffused in all directions resulting in a loss of contrast. The percentage of light that in passing through that deviates from the incident beam by averagely greater than 2.5 degrees is defined as haze. The CS 720 haze meter also measures total transmittance, defined as the measure of the total incident light compared to the light that is transmitted (e.g. total transmittance). So it is understandable that the incident light can be 100%, but due to absorption and reflection the total transmittance may be reduced to 94%. Our CS-720 does not only measure haze, transmittance, and transmission color but also offers professional clarity measurement function, which is suitable for applications in high-definition films, display glass, and other fields.
The Advantages: Clarity and Haze Meter CS-720
Measures all translucent materials such as plastic packaging film, clear PVC, LCD panels, glass, and more. CS-720 has a comprehensive color parameter used to measure dozens of color parameters such as Lab, yellowness index, whiteness index, Gardner, Pt-Co / APHA / Hazen colors. CS 720 complies with both ASTM and ISO measurement standards. It meets the following International measurement standards ASTM D1003 / D1044, ISO13468 / ISO14782, JIS K7105, JIS K7361, JIS K7163. CS 720 provides a powerful Haze, color, and transmittance measurement and analysis software, to be used on a computer to generate and print test reports. CS 720 can be used with an Android operating system and comes with a visible touch screen for more convenience in operation and better user experience. Perform horizontal or vertical measurement according to sample types. CS 720 has improved reliability with a stable and high-quality light source that comes with a 1500 hr warranty. CS 720 performs measurements in three seconds.Learn More$12,895.00
- CS 288 Spectro Colorimeter Geometry d/8 Spin, WL 400-700nm, Test Mode SCI, ΔE*ab 0.08CS-288 Spectro colorimeter is a high precision colorimeter that integrates spectral measurement working theory greatly improving the accuracy of colorimeter. It patented technology and ergonomic design guarantees measurement stability. It’s girth radian design and leather casing enable testing a long period of time. It has a large storage memory that can save 100 pcs targets and 200 pcs samples. It uses CLEDs light source – spectrally balanced LED light source (Patent NO. : ZL2013107548347) . LED light source balances intensity across visible spectrum and avoids the spectral deficiency in certain parts of the spectrum in common white LEDs, which guarantees the speed and accuracy of the measurement. CS-288 spectro colorimeter adopts innovative ETC (Every Test Calibration) with a standard white board is included in the optical system. As Gloss will greatly affect the measurement of color, CS 288 adopts automatic gloss compensation technology which guarantees the accuracy of color measurement value for surfaces of different gloss. The incorporated light splitting SCS optical engine technology (Patent Right No.:ZL201210337619.2) guarantees best measurement repeatability. Technical Specifications: Illumination di/8 spin (Diffused Illumination, 8 degree viewing) (conform to CIE No.15、ISO 7724/1、ASTM E1164、DIN 5033 Teil7、 JIS Z8722 Condition c standard） Size of integrating sphere Φ40mm, Avian diffused reflection surface coating Illumination Light source CLED Sensor array sensor Wavelength 400-700nm Spectrum Resolution 10nm Measurement Time 2s Measurement Aperture 11mm,optional 4mm,6mm,15mm Repeatability Standard Deviation ΔE*ab 0.08(when a white calibration plate is measured 30 x at 10-second intervals after calibration) Observe Angles 2° and 10° Light Source A,C,D50,D55,D65,D75,F1,F2,F3,F4,F5,F6,F7,F8,F9,F10,F11,F12,DLF,TL83,TL84,NBF,U30,CWF，U35 Display Chromaticity value（L*a*b，L*C*h）, delta E value, pass/fail, color tendency, average, generate test report, spectrum reflectance figure /data With camera to see the measurement area, spectrum reflectance figure /data, manual input target data Color Difference Formula ΔE*ab,ΔE*CH,ΔE*uv,ΔE*cmc(2:1),ΔE*cmc(1:1),ΔE*94,ΔE*00 Color system CIE-L*a*b,L*C*h,L*u*v,XYZ,Yxy,Reflectance Other WI(ASTM E313-10,ASTM E313-73,CIE/ISO,AATCC,Hunter,Taube Berger，Ganz，Stensby) YI(ASTM D1925，ASTM E313-00,ASTM E313-73) metameric index ,staining fastness , Color fastness Data Storage 20000 samples Light Source Lifetime 5 years, 1.5 million times Other camera view, input color swatches, mobile phone APP Screen Panchromatic True Color Screen Language Chinese and English Interface USB2.0,Bluetooth Operating Temperature 5~45℃, relative humidity 80% or below( at 35°C ),no condensation Storage temperature range -25℃ to 55℃，relative humidity 80% or below(at 35°C ),no condensation Power Rechargeable Lithium Battery 8.4V/2000mAh, adaptor DC12V Size 77×86×210mm Weight About 550g Standard Accessories adapter, operating manual, color management software, drive software, electronic manual, color management guide, USB cable, black/white calibration tube, protective cover, portable bag, electronic color charts Optional Micro Printer Color Matching System Not matched UV Light Source without Learn More$3,495.00
- CS-600CG Spectrophotometer is a small lightweight portable 45/0 color geometry, 60 degree gloss geometry.CS-600CG spectrophotometer is a small lightweight portable 45/0 geometry color measuring instrument, CS-600CG can also measure 60° gloss. 45/0 geometry is the most consistent with the visual perceptual color value, which can completely eliminate the specular light on the surface of the texture, and the built-in gloss sensor can accurately measure the gloss of the surface. It is suitable for the color and gloss measurement of automotive interior parts, textiles, coil coatings, plastic products, road traffic representations, packaging and raw materials. CS-600CG spectrophotometer has an innovative ring-shaped illumination system that eliminates the direction dependency, regardless of changing the sample position, the tilt sample or the rotating instrument can achieve the high accuracy and the repeatability, will reduce the influence which the grain brings to the lowest. The measurement on the surface of abrasive, textured and structured materials has brought great advantages. It is compatible with 60 Degree Gloss Measurement (CS-600CG). It includes a high precise gloss measuring sensor that enables simultaneous measurement of gloss and color. It complies with International Measurement Standards - CIE, ISO, ASTM, DIN and achieves the international leading level. It comes with a color QC Software used in various industries for management of color value. It is used for store test result, generate test report and print test report when connected to a printer. The CS-600CG is used in various industries such as the automobile decoration, road signs, plastic flooring, color steel plates, home decoration, coil coating, screen and reflective film, packaging, labelling, etc,. Technical Specifications: Function Color, 60° Luster Geometry 45/0(45 ring-shaped illumination,0 observe degree) Aperture 11mm Wavelength 400-700nm Wavelength interval 10nm resolution Sensor High sensitivity silicon photodiode Illumination LED Repeatability light splitting reflectivity：standard deviation within 0.08% color values;ΔE*ab<=0.03(After calibration, standard deviation of 30 measurements on test white board, 5 second intervals),Maximum：0.05 Inter-instrument agreement ΔE*ab within 0.2(BCRA color charts II, average of the 12 charts) Language English, Chinese Observer 2°/ 10° Illuminants A,C,D50,D55,D65,D75,F1,F2,F3,F4,F5,F6,F7,F8,F9,F10,F11,F12,CWF,U30.DLF,NBF,TL83,TL84.U35 Color space CIE-L*a*b, L*C*h, L*u*v, XYZ, Yxy, Reflectance Hunterlab,Munsell MI,CMYK,RGB,HSB Index WI(ASTM E313-10,ASTM E313-73,CIE/ISO, AATCC, Hunter, Taube Berger, Ganz, Stensby)； YI(ASTM D1925，ASTM E313-00,ASTM E313-73)；Tint(ASTM E313,CIE,Ganz) Metamerism index Milm, Stick color fastness, Color fastness ISO luminance, 8 gloss, A density, T density, M density, E density Color Difference ΔE*ab,ΔE*CH,ΔE*uv,ΔE*cmc(2:1),ΔE*cmc(1:1),ΔE*94,ΔE*00,ΔEab(Hunter),555 shade sort Color Space CIE-15-2004；ASTM-D523；ASTM-D2244；ASTM D2457 Gloss Geometry 60° Gloss Aperture 5x10 mm Test Range 0 – 1000 GU Repeatability 0.2GU(0-100GU) 0.2%(100-1000GU) Reproducibility 1.0 GU(0-100GU) 1.0%(100-1000GU) Illumination Life Time 10 years 3 million test Language English, Chinese Data storage 20000 test results Interface USB Screen 2.8 inch color screen Battery capacity rechargeable, 10000 continuous tests, 7.4V/6000mAh Work temperature range 0~45℃, relative humidity 80% or below( at 35°C ),no condensation Size 181*73*112mm(L*W*H) Weight about 800g(does not include battery's weight) Standard accessories AC adapter, lithium battery, manual, color management software, driver software, manual electronic version, color Management tutorial, data cable, black and white correction tube, portable bag Gloss Calibration Tile Optional accessories Measurement Area Locator Learn More$6,235.00
- Spectrophotometer YS 3060: Viewing Geometry d/8, Measuring Aperture 8mm & 4mmYS3060 is a robust, compact, lightweight and ergonomic spectrophotometer with state-of-the-art technology. It has an easy-to-read color LED display that allows excellent recognition of measurements. Accurately measures surfaces using illumination / viewing system D/8 and conforms to CIE No.15,GB/T 3978,GB2893, GB/T 18833, 1807724/1,ASTM E1164, DIN5033 Teil7. It combines long-life LED light source, including/excluding UV: Switchable <1>8/4mm aperture, adapt to more samples: dual modes, widely useful; Supports both SCI and SCE modes measurement: It has a camera locating function with a large-capacity storage space, of over 20,000 measurement data with USB/Bluetooth capability. . Technical Specifications Optical Geometry: Reflect: di:8',de:8'(diffused illumination, 8-degree viewing angle) Integrating Sphere Size: 48mm Light Source: Combined LED Light, UV Light Spectrophotometric Mode: Concave Grating Sensor: 256 Image Element Double Array CMOS Image Sensor Wavelength Range: 400·700nm Wavelength Interval:1Onm Semi band Width: 10nm Measured Reflectance Range: 0-200% Measuring Aperture: Dual Aperture: 10mm/8mm & 5mm/4mm Specular Component: SCl &SCE Color Space: CIE Lab,XYZ, Yxy, LCh, CIE LUY, Hunter LAB Color Difference Formula: lE'ab, llE'uv, llE"94, llE"cmc(2: 1), llE'cmc(1:1), llE'OOv,llE(Hunter) Other Colorim•tric Index: Wl(ASTM E313, CIE/ISO, AATCC, Hunter), Wl(ASTM D1925, ASTM 313), Tl(ASTM E313, CIE/ISO), Metamerism Index Ml, Staining Fastness, Color Fastness, Color Strength, Opacity, 8'Glossiness Illuminant: 065,A, C, D50, D55, D75, F1,F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, F10, F11,F12 Displayed Data: Spectrogram/values, Samples Chromaticity Values, Color Difference Values/Graph, PASS/FAIL Result, Color Offset Observer Angle:2'/1O" Measuring Time: 2.6s Repeatability: MAV/SCI:llE':S0.03 Inter-Instrument Error: MAV/SCI: J!.E':S0.15 Measurement Mode: Single Measurement, Average Measurement Locating Method: Camera Locating Battery: LI-Ion battery. 5000 measurements within 8 hours Dimension: L'W*H=184' 77'105mm Weight: 600g iIluminant Life Span: 5 years, more than 3 million times measurements Display: 3.5-inch TFT color LCD, Capacitive Touch Screen Data Port: USB, Bluetooth 4.0 Data Storage: Standard 1000 Pcs, Sample 28000 Pcs Language: English, Chinese Operating Envlronment:0-40"C, 0-85%RH (no condensing), Altitude< 2000m Storage Environment: -20-50-C, 0-85%RH (no condensing) Standard Accessories: Power Adapter, Built-In LI-Ion Battery, User Guide, PC Software, White and Black Calibration Cavity, Dual Cove. . Optional Accessories: Micro Printer, Powder Test Box Learn More$4,550.00
- MT 660 Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge-thru Coat, thin pipe wall measurementEasy-to-use, portable precision Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge designed to measure the thickness of metallic and nonmetallic materials such as steel, aluminum, brass, silver, etc, in the automotive, aerospace, corrosion, and food industries and can be easily equipped with the low & high frequency probes as well as a high temperature probes. Measuring range: 0.65 – 600 mm on steel and 2.5 - 100.00 mm through coat. This multi-mode ultrasonic thickness gauge is the newest model upgraded product. It focuses on user experience and functional innovation. Equipped with 320•240 colorful LCD display, it shows clear measurement even under poor lighting conditions and strong sunshine. . The sealed aluninum- magneslum alloy case delicate design is portable designed for defense against oil, dusty environment. Bluetooth communication. • MT660 is Capable of performing thickness measurements on a wide range of materials including metals ( such steel, cast iron, aluminum,copper and so on ) , plastic, ceramics, composites, epoxies, glass and other ultrasonic well-conductive materials. • Sealed metal case delicate design, special designed for defense against bad site environment, MT660 can anti vibration, shock and electromagnetic interference. • With HD colorfulLCD display and intelligent operation interface, it can display the measurement results intuitively and provide a good display experience to user: • With two thickness measurement modes: Pulse- Echo mode and Echo-Echo model,it can measure the thickness through the coating without calculating the coating thickness. • With large storage capacity and lower power design,it can standby super long time above months. • Attach with USB data proceeding software, it can connect with PC for data's analysis,storage and printing. • Capable for compatible with a variety of probes with different frequency and size. • With high accuracy and high resolution display,it can support 0.001 display resolution. • With probe-zero calibration and two point calibration functions,it can correct the system error automatically • Equipped with narrow impulse composite crystal high accuracy probe, it has small dead zone and accurate measurement. • With high brightness EL backlight display, it is convenient for using in dim light environment. • Support communication with Bluetooth printer on site, more conveniently for use. • Auto alarm when exceeding the measuring range. • With auto sleep, auto shutdown and other power saving functions as well as battery rest capacity indicating function. Learn More$900.00
- Portable Reflectance Spectrophotometer TS-7036
The Touch screen technology TS-7036 is an advanced digital handheld spectrophotometer with a grating beam-splitting optical system and adopts international D/8, SCI/SCE synthesis technology to carry out color management in many industries. It includes the innovative ETC real-time calibration technology that ensures reliable testing, accuracy, and repeatability. Use one key to an intelligent switch to simultaneously test and display SCI/SCE on the LCD display screen. TS-7036 has a built-in camera used for framing and positioning.
The TS-7036 reports CIE Lab, XYZ, Yxy, LCh, CIE LUV,s-RGB, ᵦxy, DIN Lab9, DIN Lab99, Munsell (C/2); and can be set to D65, A, C, D50, D55, D75, F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, F12 illuminants. the Ts-7036 can report a wide selection of other Colorimetric Index’s: WI (ASTM E313, CIE/ISO, AATCC, Hunter), YI (ASTM D1925, ASTM 313), Metamerism Index (MI), Colour stain, Colour Fastness, Colour Strength, COLOUR CARD SEARCH, and Opacity.
The measured data is displayed as a Spectral Value/ Graph, Colorimetric Value, Colour Difference Value/ Graph, PASS/FAIL Result, Colour Offset, or Samples Chromaticity values. The reflectance spectrophotometer TS-7036 is used in many industries dealing with color management.
The TS-7036 comes with the TS 7036 Handheld Spectrophotometer, SQXC Quality management Software, White and Black Calibration Board (white tile and black port), Protective cap, USB Cable, DC Power Supply, USB Stick with User Manuals in English and Chinese.Learn More$7,825.00
- Portable Reflectance Spectrophotometer TS-7030
TS-7030 is an advanced digital handheld spectrophotometer with a Touch screen technology grating beam-splitting optical system and adopts international D/8, SCI/SCE synthesis technology to carry out color management in many industries. It includes the innovative ETC real-time calibration technology that ensures reliable testing, accuracy, and repeatability. Use one key to an intelligent switch to simultaneously test and display SCI/SCE on the LCD display screen.
TS-7030 has a built-in camera used for framing and positioning. The TS-7030 reports CIE Lab, XYZ, Yxy, LCh, CIE LUV,s-RGB, ᵦxy, Munsell (C/2); and can be set to D65, A, C, D50, D55, F2, F7, F10, F11, F12 illuminants. the Ts-7030 can report a wide selection of other Colorimetric Index’s: WI (ASTM E313, CIE/ISO, AATCC, Hunter), YI (ASTM D1925, ASTM 313), Metamerism Index (MI), Colour stain, Colour Fastness, Colour Strength, COLOUR CARD SEARCH, and Opacity.
Measured data is displayed as a Spectral Value/ Graph, Colorimetric Value, Colour Difference Value/ Graph, PASS/FAIL Result, Colour Offset, or Samples Chromaticity values. The reflectance spectrophotometer TS-7030 is used in many industries.
The TS-7036 comes with the TS 7030 Handheld Spectrophotometer, SQXC Quality management Software, White and Black Calibration Board (white tile and black port), Protective cap, USB Cable, DC Power Supply, USB Stick with User Manuals in English and Chinese.Learn More$6,085.00