Search results for: 'conical cylindrical mandrel film application deformation adhesion surface roughness profile automatic cupping tester tc 1606html'
- Related search terms
- application of film laboratory mixer drying time paint film applicator bevs 1811 2 automatic film applicator w glass bed astm d8
- surface preparation digital anvil thickness gage only inch and metrichtml
- conical cylindrical mandrel film application deformation adhesion surface roughness profile press o film kit surface profile gau
- application of film laboratory mixer drying time paint film applicator laboratory mixer tc 2501 2 a with 1 5 liter vessel 404htm
- BEVS 1603A Cylindrical Mandrel Bend Tester w/ Mandrel stand (fits specimen up-to 100mm)
This is a very robust mechanical unit for determining the elasticity, adhesion, and elongation of dry paint on the metal sheet. Perfect design, the instrument can be adapted to the diameter of the mandrel used. The coated specimens up to 100 mm width, are bent perfectly and regularly on decreasing mandrels until cracks can be observed. ASTM D522, DIN 53152, EN ISO 1519 Version -Unit in mmEach instrument is supplied with a kit of 14 stainless steel mandrels with diameters of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 16, 19, 20, 25 and 32 mm.
- Maximum sample width:100mm Sample thickness: 0.3 ~ 1 mm
- Mandrels with diameters: 2,3,4,5,6,8,10,12,13,16,19,20,25 and 32mm
- Cylindrical Mandrel Bend Tester BEVS 1603 (fits specimen up-to 70mm) - ASTM D522, DIN 53152, EN ISO 1519 Version -Unit in mmA very robust mechanical unit for determining the elasticity, adhesion and elongation of dry paint on metal sheet. Perfect design, the instrument can be adapted to the diameter of the mandrel used. The coated specimens up to 70mm width, are bent perfectly and regularly on decreasing mandrels until cracks can be observed. Each instrument is supplied with a kit of 14 stainless steel mandrels with diameters of: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 16, 19, 20, 25 and 32 mm. Technical Specification: Maximum sample width:70mm Sample thickness: 0.3 ~ 1 mm Mandrels with diameters: 2,3,4,5,6,8,10,12,13,16,19,20,25 and 32mm BEVS1603 Cylindrical Mandrel Bend Tester, width 70mm Learn More$1,886.00
- Conical Mandrel Bend Tester BEVS 1605
Conical Mandrel Bend Tester is used to determine the extensibility of paint coatings on metal panels which are clamped in position and formed round the conical mandrel by rotating of the roller frame. Mandrels of different diameter stretch coating through a gradient of distension to determine adhesion. The panels are then examined to evaluate crack resistance and detachment from the metal substrate of the coated surface which is coated with paint under standard condition. Complies with ISO 6860, ASTM D522, DIN 53150,BS 3900 E11. Download More Information.
Gross Weight: 8Kg
Size of the cone axis: small end: ø3.1 big end: ø38
length: 203 mm
Maximum of sample size: 200X100mmLearn More$1,490.00
- Leeb 462 Portable Surface Roughness Tester, Standard Drive, 4mN Detector, 20 mm RangeThe SFT Leeb462 is a small, lightweight testing device that is not only easy to use via its color LCD Touch screen display with Backlight for improved visibility in darker environment, but it proves to be one of the most reputable surface roughness testing equipment in terms of accuracy. It is equipped with a user friendly system and intuitive navigation of the menu, which can be operated using the screen or keys below the display. SRT Leeb462 has two measurement modes: the General and Split-type modes. It has a multi-directional measuring capacity, including vertical and upside-down, with DSP chip ensuring the achievement of fast testing speed and accuracy. The SFT Leeb462 is powered by a Re-chargeable Lithium battery, which can continuously power the device up-t0 50 hours during onsite applications. For more flexibility, the Drive unit can be separated from the display unit. Surface Roughness Tester Leeb462 measures the roughness of various machined parts, including plane surface, bevel surface, outer cylindrical surface, curved surface, small hole, groove and car axle etc. This exciting and modern Surface roughness tester takes measurements on metal and non-metal parts and workpiece, including a variety of machining parts, machining manufacturing, testing, commodity inspection. SFT Leeb462 is ideal for on-site inspection of large workpiece and production lines. Leeb462 Surface Roughness Tester complies with many industrial standards: JIS, ISO, DIN, ANSI. This Surface Roughness Tester comes complete with the main unit, standard sensor, calibration block, height bracket, Sensor driver, 2 cables for driver, supporting platform, power charger and Warranty card. Technical Specifications: Measuring range Z axis (vertical) ±80μm (0.08mm) / ±160 µm (0.16mm) (optional） X axis (horizontal) 20mm Resolution 0．01μm/±20μm; 0．02μm/±40μm; 0．04μm/±80μm; 0．08μm/±160μm Roughness parameters Ra,Rz,Rq,Rt， Rp,Rv,R3z,R3y,Rz(JIS), Rs, Rsk, Rsm, Rku, Rmr; Ry; Rmax，Rc，RPc，Rk，Rpk，Rvk，Mr1，Mr2 Applicable Standards ISO, PC-RC, Gauss, D-P Graphics Color Curves, Roughness profile, Direct Profile Evaluation length（ln） Ln= lr×n n=1~5 Standard Sensor Measuring principle; Displacement differential inductor (Inductive) Stylus: Stylus Diamond, 90°, 5μm radius of stylus Stylus force Learn More$1,799.00
- Automatic Pull-Off Adhesion Tester - 20mm Kit Conforms with ASTM D4541
BEVS 2201 Touch screen Automatic Pull-Off Tester determines the adhesion of single or multi-coat systems of paints, varnishes and other related products. Its high sensitivity ensures a smooth and continuous application of pressure to accurately measure the strength of the bond between coating and substrate. Real-time measure the temperature and humility of product surface, BEVS 2201 can be used on thin metals, wood, concrete and other coatings on Tanks and pipelines. Note: Used the optional BEVS 2201ATV Adhesion Tester Verifier to calibrate the BEVS 2201. Other National and International standards include: GB/T 5201-2006, ISO 4624:2002, ASTM D7234, ISO 4624, ISO 16276-1.
- Power supply: Built-in rechargeable battery
- Power adapter: DC 12.6 V
- Power: 30 W
- Loading up to 100Mpa
- Accuracy of put off rate: 2.5%+0.3s
- Data reproducible measurement enables to set the max. pull off force
- Enable to set the holding time of tension
- Data storage and quick view result
- Real-time display the diagram of drawing rate USB data transmission
- Multiple dollies are available
- Data Output via Bluetooth function
- Pull rate graphs Main Interface:
- Real-time display curve and parameter.
- Dolly size/diameter: 10mm, 14mm, 20mm, 50mm
- Pull rate resolution: 0.5 seconds 1 MPa (145.04 psi)
- Pressure resolution: 0.01 MPa (1 psi)
- Pressure accuracy: 0.5 MPa (145.04 psi) or 1% range
- User definable measuring/ hold force Range:
10mm dolly: 10Mpa – 100MPa/s (1450psi – 14504psi)
14mm dolly: 5Mpa – 50Mpa/s (725psi – 7252psi)
20mm dolly: 2.5MPa – 25MPa/s (362psi – 3626psi)
50mm dolly: 0.4MPa – 4MPa/s (58psi – 580psi)
- Range of pull-off rate:
10 mm dolly: 0.4-5.6MPa/s, (58-812psi/s)
14 mm dolly: 0.2-2.8MPa/s, (29-403psi/s)
20 mm dolly: 0.1-1.4MPa/s, (15-203psi/s)
50 mm dolly: 0.02-0.22MPa/s, (2-32psi/s)
- Unit: MPa, psi
- Dust & water resistant rugged design to exceed IP64
- Pull rate: adjustable and depend on dolly diameter
- Dimension (L×W×H): 210×90×140mm
- Net Weight: 3 kg.
Comes with: Packing list Standard: 20 *20 dolly, 3 Glue mixing tube, 1 2:1Glue gun, 1 Glue, 5 swab, 5 spile, 5 sandpaper, 1 20mm cutter / Optional: 10 50mm dolly, 3 Glue mixing tube, 1 2:1 Glue gun, 1 Glue, 5 swab, 5 spile, 5 sandpaper, 1 50mm cutter.Learn More$4,100.00
- Surface Roughness Tester Leeb 410 - Ra:0.05-1 O .Oµm Rz:0.1-50µmMeasure the roughness profile with the Leeb 410 - Ra:0.05-1 O .Oµm Rz:0.1-50µm is a high precision portable Surface Roughness Tester with five optional sensors for measuring special-shaped work-pieces. It uses a DSP chip controlled to achieve high accuracy and fast testing speed. Besides its Matrix LCD screen displays all parameters and data, it complies with ISO/ DIN/ CE/ JIS/ FCC standards. It is powered by a 3.7V rechargeable Li-ion battery. Shell: ABS engineering plastic injection, durable, anti-electromagnetic interference. Readings are indicated in Ra and RZ. Ra is the arithmetic mean average of the total values of the roughness profile ordinates, while RZ is the arithmetic mean of the single roughness depths of successive sampling lengths. Roughness parameter Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt Measuring range Ra:0.05-1 O .Oµm Rz:0.1-50µm Resolution 0 .01µm Cut-off lengths 0 .25mm I 0 .8mm I 2 .5mm Evaluation length 1.25mm I 4mm I 5mm Tracing length 6mm Standard ISO, DIN, ANSI, JIS Error of indication ≤±10 % Variation of indication Learn More$1,115.00
- Press -O- Film Replica Tape Kit w/ Surface Profile Gauge (mil), 1 coarse & 1 X- Coarse grade tape - 1.5 to 2.5 mil
Before applying an expensive protective coating, you should clean the metal surface. Cleaned surfaces must meet agreed-upon profiles for acceptable coating effectiveness and service life. But surface profiles for measurement by conventional techniques are frequently inaccessible or impossible to secure.
The Testex replica tape (Press -O- Film Replica Tape Kit) is used in conjunction with an analog or digital spring-loaded micrometer for acquiring surface profile measurements according to Method C in ASTM D4417. The micrometer thickness gage measures the average maximum peak to valley, surface profile ranges of the profiled testex tape.. Rub replica tape onto the abrasive blast cleaned surface forming a reverse replica of the peak-valley pattern in the steel. Then, quantify replica using a spring-loaded micrometer that determines the maximum peak-to-valley depth. Rolls of tape contain 50 pieces each.Learn More$278.00
- Surface Roughness Tester Leeb 432 A - Ra:0.005-16µm Rz:0.02-160µmOur Leeb 432 A - Ra:0.005-16µm Rz:0.02-160µm is a high precision Roughness Tester with five optional sensors for measuring special-shaped work-pieces. It uses a DSP chip controlled to achieve high accuracy and fast testing speed. Besides its Matrix LCD screen displays all parameters and data, it complies with ISO/ DIN/ CE/ JIS/ FCC standards. It is powered by a 3.7V rechargeable Li-ion battery. The Standard Sensor is a diamond stylus with radius 5 µm, force 4mN(0.4gf), and angle 90°. Leeb 432 can be used with an option that is available PC software for data management and Excel reports. An optional printer connected via USB. Leeb 432 Surface Roughness Tester Roughness parameters Ra, Ry, Rq, Rz, Rt, RSm, RS, Rp, Rv, R3z, RSk, Rmax, Rmr Measuring range Ra:0.005-16µm Rz:0.02-160µm Resolution 0 .001 µm Maximum driving trip 17.5mm/0.7inch Sample length/Range (L) 0.25mm, 0 .8mm, 2 .5mm/±20µm ,±40µm,±80µm Evaluation length 1.25mm, 4mm,5mm/Option from(1-5)L Filtering methods RC, PC-RC, GAUSS, D-P, Accuracy ≤±10% Repeatability Learn More$1,595.00
- Protective Coatings Inspection Kit 3 Premium Plus Ferrous 200 mils- Blast-cleaned steel to Surface Preparation
Equipment supplied in our Protective Coatings Inspection Kits 3 will enable on-site testing for all seven parameters of blast-cleaned steel and coating inspection in the following stages: Surface profile measurement of the blasted profile (ISO 8503-5 and NACE SP0287)., Surface cleanliness testing for soluble salts (ISO 8502-6, and ISO 8502-9)., Surface cleanliness assessment for the quantity and size of dust particles (ISO 8502-3). Climatic conditions for the estimation of the probability of condensation (ISO 8502-4). Wet film measurement to ensure the correct wet film thickness has been applied (ISO 2808).Coating Thickness measurement to ensure the correct coating thickness has been applied (ISO 2808 and ISO 19840). Wall thickness /Material thickness.
Ultrasonic Wall/ Material Thickness measurement
The SA 40 plus “through Coat” is a rugged, easy-to-use, portable precision Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge designed to measure the thickness of metallic and nonmetallic materials such as steel, aluminum, brass, silver, etc., in the automotive, aerospace, corrosion, and food industries and can be easily equipped with the low & high-frequency probes as well as a high-temperature probe. It is equipped with a four-digit LCD and switchable from normal mode to a multiple echo mode MEC. Measuring range: 0.70 – 300 mm on steel and 3.00 -40.00 mm through the coat (MEC mode) with a coating less than 1.2 mm thickness. This Wall thickness gauge - SA40+ Ultrasonic Gauge comes with a Standard 5MHz probe PT-5, a probe holder, a Built-in calibration block, a Coupling paste for normal temperature, a Test certificate, an Operation manual, and a Carrying Case. Features: Model SA40+ Display 4 digits, LCD Backlight Yes, Measuring range 0.70~300.0mm in steel with PT-5 probe (Normal mode) 3.00~40.00mm in steel (Thickness for coating: <1.2mm (MEC mode), Resolution firstname.lastname@example.org~99.99mm, email@example.com~300.0mm, Accuracy 0.70~9.99mm ±0.05mm / 10.00~99.99mm ±(0.5%+0.01)mm 100.0~300.0 ±(1%+0.1)mm Unit mm/inch Velocity 1000~9999m/s, Coupling indicator Yes, Calibration Auto Memory 400 data, Low battery indicator Yes, Working environment 0~40oC, 20~90%RH, Power off Auto, Power supply AA battery x 2, Dimension (mm) 127x66x29, Net weight (g) 240, Standard probe PT-5
Pictorial Surface Standards
These booklets contain high-quality photographs used for comparison purposes to assess the visual appearance of a steel surface. The Inspection Kit 3 includes both the SSPC Standard – VIS 1 and VIS-3.
LED Illuminated (x10) Magnifier
The Lightweight, battery-powered, portable magnifier, x 10 magnification for close surface inspection is ideal for viewing surface comparators and blast cleaned surfaces. It has scaled lens for easy assessment of surface profiles.
Dust Tape Kit
The Dust Tape Test employs the Dust Test Tape and Dust Test Charts to assess the quantity and size of dust particles on blast-cleaned steel.y foreign particles such as dust particles on blast-cleaned steel surfaces reduce the adhesion of applied coatings, and when moisture is absorbed promotion of corrosion is very easy to occur on the steel surface.In this kit, all items are supplied in an industrial Carrying Case with Dust Test Tape (60m), Dust Test Charts (pack of 50) and X10 Illuminated Magnifier.The supplied Dust Test Tape Comparator Chart indicates 5 classifications of dust particles and 4 sections of contrasting backgrounds, where the Dust Test Tape can be applied. Relevant information to identify issues on the tested surface is recorded on the Dust Test Tape Chart.
Bresle Salt Kit- Patch Test
The Bresle Patch Test uses Bresle Patches to measure salts on blast-cleaned steel. Contaminants not removed before painting can result to chemical reactions with blister formation and accumulations of rust that eventually destroy the adhesion between the metal substrate and the applied paint/protective coating. Bresle Test is compliant to ISO 8502-6 and ISO 8502-9. The kit comes with Bresle Patches (pack of 35), Horiba Conductivity Meter, De-ionised Water (500ml), Syringe with Needle, 1413μS/cm Calibration Solution (14ml), Conditioning Solution (14ml) and Beaker. Conductivity Meter Calibration Certificate with traceability to UKAS is an optional extra.
Press-O-Film Testex Profile Kit
The Testex Replica Tape supplied in rolls of 50 impressions with the Replica Tape Gauge measures the surface profile of blast-cleaned steel in compliant to ISO 8503-5 and NACE SP0287. The Replica Tape Gauge measures the Testex Replica Tape replica and determines the average maximum peak-to-valley height of the blast profile. The Replica Tape Gauge comes with Testex Replica Tapes Coarse and X Coarse ((1.5 & 2.5mils)), and a Burnishing tool.
IR Video Thermometer
The IR Video Thermometer has multiple functions: Humidity, Wet bulb, Air-temp, and Dew point measurements. It is designed for high performance with Infra-Red Video Thermometers with TFT color LCD display & Camera function. The DT-9860/9861/9862 Series Professional Infrared Video Thermometers has a 2.2” color TFT LCD display & a micro SD memory card for capturing images (JPEG) or video (3GP) and for viewing on PC. It allows for fast, easy and accurate readings for most surface temperature measurements. Also, the measurement of the dew point will be very visible for wet and dry proof. Measure IR, Dew point, Air Temperature, Wet Bulb Temperature, Humidity.
Hexagonal Wet Film Combs
These combs are designed for wet film thickness measurements and come in a range of thickness scales. The plastic combs are a low-effective method for measuring the wet film thickness. 5 combs, each comb has Metric (0 – 80 mils).
Coating Thickness Measurement
The QNix 9500 Premium plus Coating Thickness Gauge with cable Ferrous probe 200 mils; reliable and accurate coating thickness measurements. This state-of-the-art measuring Dry Film Gauge comes with Handheld QNix 9500 with built-in PC software QN9, Fe- and NFe-reference plate and two test foils, Certificate of calibration traceable to PTB (only with integrated measuring probe), Operation manual, USB cable, 2 Mignon batteries 1,5 V (AA) alkaline, plastic case for transportation and storage. If a probe is ordered with the modular system, these additional components are supplied: Fe Probe, Test certificate for measuring probe, probe holder, probe adaptor cable for extending the probe.
Perform the following tasks with the QNix 9500 Premium plus: Adjustment Zero, 1-point, 2-point, Individual adjustment (freely configurable), Adjustment memory in the device (10 adjustments), Memory: Jobs (100), 10000/spots per area, Total (2,000,000.00), ISO 19840 Zero Offset, ISO 19840 2-point, SSPC PA2 Zero offset, SSPC PA2 2-point to determine if thickness over a large measuring surface area conforms the User-specified/ set min/max limits, PSPC 90/10 – to determine if the coating system complies with the IMO performance standard for protective coatings, AS 3894.3 Swedish - SIS 184160 Australian
Use the Cross Hatch Cutter for adhesion testing and assessment of the quality of the bond between protective coating and substrate. This Cross-hatch gauge is ideal for thin, thick or even tough coatings. 6 blades 2mm spacing- 8 cutters Edges for Coating thickness (2.5 mils - 5 mils)
QNix 9500 PP Digital Coating Thickness Gauge, Fe 200 mils, Ext. Cable- ISO 2808, 19840 Coating Thickness Measurements, QN 9 Software in gauge-body built-in.
Infrared Video Thermometer- Dew Point Meter, Thermometer, Wet Bulb Temp., Air Humidity -measurements.- ISO 8502-4
Cross-Hatch Cutter - 6 blades 2mm spacing- 8 cutters edges for Coating thickness (2.5 mils - 5 mils)
Hexagonal plastic Wet Film Comb (x5)
Press-O-Film Kit -ISO 8503-5 Surface Profile
Foil Set (2X)
Bresle Test Kit- Conductivity Kit ISO 8502-4, 3 Surface cleanliness soluble and dust
Dust Tape Test Kit - ISO 8502-3
Pictorial Standards SSPC - VIS 1 & 3 -ASTM D 2200, IMO MSC.215(82), IMO MSC.244(83), ISO 8501-1,
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge – through Coat -ASTM E797 (UTM)Thickness measurement- mandatory component for all commercial vessels and platforms.Learn More$3,995.00
- Surface Roughness Tester Leeb 432 - Ra:0.005-16µm Rz:0.02-160µmOur Leeb 432 Ra:0.005-16µm Rz:0.02-160µm, is a high precision Surface Roughness Finisher Tester with five optional sensors for measuring special-shaped work-pieces. It uses a DSP chip controlled to achieve high accuracy and fast testing speed. Besides its Matrix LCD screen displays all parameters and data, it complies with ISO/ DIN/ CE/ JIS/ FCC standards. It is powered by a 3.7V rechargeable Li-ion battery. The Standard Sensor is a diamond stylus with radius 5 µm, force 4mN(0.4gf), and angle 90°. Leeb 432 can be used with an option is available PC software for data management and Excel reports. An optional printer connected via USB. Leeb 432 Surface Roughness Tester Roughness parameters Ra, Ry, Rq, Rz, Rt, RSm, RS, Rp, Rv, R3z, RSk, Rmax, Rmr Measuring range Ra:0.005-16µm Rz:0.02-160µm Resolution 0 .001 µm Maximum driving trip 17.5mm/0.7inch Sample length/Range (L) 0.25mm, 0 .8mm, 2 .5mm/±20µm ,±40µm,±80µm Evaluation length 1.25mm, 4mm,5mm/Option from(1-5)L Filtering methods RC, PC-RC, GAUSS , D-P, Accuracy ≤±8% Repeat ability Learn More$1,795.00