QNix® 5500 Fe 120 mils Paint Thickness Gauge | Paint Meter | Dry Film Gauge
QNix® 5500 Paint Depth Thickness Gauge with integral probe Fe 120 mils by Automation Dr. Nix is a rugged – IP protection IP64 and electronic digital Paint thickness gauge designed for fast (more than 120 readings per minute), accurate, reliable and repeatable dry Film thickness measurements on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals. QNix® 5500 paint Thickness Gauge with integral probe Fe 120 mils is ideal for single-handed operations. The proven Hall sensor technology (ISO 2178, ASTM D7091) is used to measure non-conductive, non-magnetic coating thickness on magnetic substrates such as steel, chrome, copper, zinc. The eddy current principle (ISO 2360, ASTM D7091) is used to measure non-conductive coating thickness on non-ferrous metals substrates. With the capability to interchange probes and statistically display, the QNix® 5500 Paint Depth Thickness Gauge with integral probe Fe 120 mils is a cost-effective solution for users who do not need the many added features of a more advanced Paint Thickness Gauge. The probes, which are either integrated or interchangeable with cable, are built with stainless enclosed by a protective membrane IP65 for dust resistant (weatherproof). It features a polished ruby tip that is extremely wear-resistant.
The quality of QNix® 5500 Paint thickness Gauges
• Ready to measure - No adjustment required for most applications
• One icon Operation menu
• Graphic display with flipping measuring presentation view – 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°. • Mils/microns switchable
• Very Fast, repeatable measurements - 120+ readings per minute • An onscreen running average of measured readings
• Protective Type IP 65 - wear-resistant, ruby-tipped probe
• V-groove in the probe holder for positioning on curved parts
• Auto-rotating and adjustable brightness of the display
• Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to PTB (equivalent to NIST in the US).
The QNix® 5500 Paint Thickness Gauge with integral probe Fe 120 mils comes fully calibrated and is equipped with a running average mode but readings cannot be saved. A Certificate of Calibration traceable to a national metrology institute NIST or PTB is included. Because of the modular probe system –Fe, NFe, Fe/NFe, integrated and cable probe options, and the different measuring ranges, there are up-to 13 gauge combinations available.
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|