Paint Mil Gauge | Coating thickness gauge | Paint thickness meter QNix® 4200 w/ Fe probe 0-200 mils
Paint Mil Gauge | Coating thickness gauge | Paint thickness meter QNix® 4200 w/ cable Fe probe 0-200 mils
- Reliable measurement results on Fe metals (steel & Iron)
- Broad range of applications and easy to use – measuring range 0-200 mils
- Coating thickness gauge function according to our easy-to-use principle: simply position, measure and read.
- Automatically turns on and off
- Operation with one hand and one button
- Only one function key
- Optimal readability - large numbers
- Can be read in the dark and in direct sunlight - backlit LCD
- For everyday use - ergonomic design with recessed grip
- Polished ruby measuring head tip protects the measuring probe and the surfaces to be measured
- Meets the following standards: DIN EN ISO 2808, ISO 2178, ASTM B 499, ASTM D 7091
Scope of Supply of the QNix® 4200
- Handheld gauge with integrated or cable probe
- Fe reference plate or Fe
- 2 x 1.5 V Mignon batteries (type AA alkaline)
- Test certificate
- Operating instructions
Automation Dr. Nix Paint depth Meter / Gauge -QNix® 4200 w/ cable Fe probe 200 was developed particularly for measuring tasks in the powder coating industries. This compact gauge permits extremely precise measurements of lacquer and corrosion protection thicknesses, on steel and iron. With the practice-oriented product properties, professionals immediately recognize the handwriting of QNix gauges:
With the Paint Thickness Meter / Gauge -QNix® 4200 precise measurements on steel, iron becomes simply perfect. Change between the measuring procedures by simply pressing on the button. No calibration. With high precision over the entire measuring range: Fe 200 mils. The sensitive measuring probe of the extremely small, light and handy Paint Thickness Meter / Gauge QNix® 4200 paint depth gauge is integrated into the gauge. It is equipped with a readable LCD that informs about readings, battery condition, mode of operation and serial number.
The sensitive measuring probe of the extremely small, light and handy QNix® 4200 is connected to the gauge with a 1-meter extension cable. It is equipped with a readable LCD that informs about readings, battery condition, mode of operation and serial number.
High measuring accuracy over the entire measuring range.
No calibration. Only one button.
Proven Hall sensor and Eddy Current technology. Integrated measuring probe without cables or plugs.
Broad spectrum of use:
Dual probe for measurements on steel and non-ferrous metals.
Polished ruby tip to protect both probe and surface to be measured.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|