Economy Tri Angle 20°, 60°, 85° Gloss Meter NHG 268:ISO 2813, GB/T 9754, ASTM D 523, ASTM D 2457.
This economy NHG268 gloss meter combines 20°, 60°, and 85° angle in one gloss meter. The three in one geometry allows users to be in conformity to international standards such as ISO2813 and GB/T 9754. NHG 268 is also compatible with the standards of ASTM D523, ASTM D2457. NHG268 conforms to JJG696 first class gloss meter working requirement, corresponding with CIE 1931(2°) under CIE C light source. Use the NHG268 gloss meter to test material with high gloss (0-2000Gu) such as paint, ink, stoving varnish, coating, wood products; marble, granite, vitrified polished tile, pottery brick and porcelain; plastic, paper; hardware industries, etc. for gloss measurement and gloss data transmission with PC software.
Benefits and Features:
• Measure at the same location for 20, 60, and 85° in one: from high to low gloss - have the specified angle on hand. Using one button for all angles measurement at the same location
• NHG 268 displays 5 sets of measurement data, good for comparison.
• Different measuring mode: basic measurement, statistical measurement, continuous measurement, QC measurement (only for GQC6 software).
• Use continuous mode for check of uniformity over large areas
• Communication: Connect to PC, more extend functions - Input gloss value manually
• Visible and large touch screen operation, easy to use
• Multiple functions to meet many different requirements • Huge storage to save over 5000 data
• Built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
|Country of Manufacture||China|