TS-7700 Portable Grating Spectrophotometer: CIE No.15, GB / T 3978, GB 2893, GB / T 18833, iso7724 / 1, ASTM e1164, din5033 teil7
CS-520 Portable Spectrophotometer
The CS-520 Spectrophotometer is an advanced handheld measurement instrument. It derives from the CS-500 Spectrophotometer but has additional improved features, such as the repeatability and stability, inter-instrument agreement, SCI/SCE switchability, accuracy, measurement time, and the inclusion of an on-board camera.
Its ergonomic design allows for automatic instrument calibration and evaluation of the color and appearance of small in size, large in size, flat, shaped, or other geometries. CS-520 is a high precision, reliable spectrophotometer. It allows quality control personnel to effectively evaluate, reproduce, and control the color of pigments, and streamline processes in many industries. CS-520 is ideal for color analysis, formulation, quality control inspections, and process control procedures within Research and Development, and manufacturing facilities.
• CS-520 switchable aperture between 1*3mm/4mm/8mm to evaluate the color of a wide variety of samples from very small to large sizes.
• CS-520 includes App and PC software for mass storage and wireless transfer of measurement results.
• Very tight inter-instrument agreement measures consistently with other instruments of the same model, allowing color values and specifications to be communicated.
• D/8, SCI/SCE (diffused illumination, 8° viewing) Secular component Included, Specular component Excluded- will switch between SCE and SCI measurement modes to accommodate the geometry of each sample
• Bluetooth interface and IPS full-color display 2.4 Inches, including color values.
• Intuitive icons to enable user-specific settings and guide them through the measurement process.
• Automatic calibration for better user experience • One of a kind 29 color indexes and 26 kinds of illuminants.
• The best accuracy of less than 0.04 and inter-instrument agreement of less than 0.2.
• UV included / excluded for fluorescence materials color / color difference measurement.