- CS-700 Touch Screen Display Color and haze meter- compliance with: Standards ASTM D 1003, D 1044, ISO 13468, 14782
• CS-700 large 7” Touch Screen Display is a reliable and precise, state-of-the-art equipment with three kinds of light sources A, C, and D65 for color and Haze, spectral transmittance, and total transmittance measurement of transparent and translucent materials.
• CS-700 Color and haze meter has a comprehensive color parameter, which can be employed to measure dozens of color parameters such as Lab, yellowness index, whiteness index, Gardner, Pt-Co / APHA / Hazen colors.
• CS-700 uses different Light Sources for Different Measurement Requirements
• It provides A, C, and D65 measurement light source selection, and 24 types of measurement light source for color measurement.
• It uses the compensation Measurement to Make Test Result More Accurate.
• Comes with a Haze QC software as Standard Accessory, which provides powerful haze, color, and transmittance measurement and analysis of results. The software operates on a computer to generate and print test reports.
• CS-700 has a seven-inch Android Touch Screen for Better Visibility and testing Experience
• With the open Sample Measurement Area, Sample can be Measured Horizontally or Vertically.
- TH-100 Haze Meter with Transmittance: compliance with: Standards ASTM D 1003, D 1044, ISO 13468, 14782
TH-100 Haze Meter with Transmittance: compliance with: Standards ASTM D 1003, D 1044, ISO 13468, 14782 (120V-12V 5A /60Hz)
• TH-100 large 5” Touch Screen Display is a reliable and precise, state-of-the-art equipment with three kinds of light sources A, C, and D65 for Transmission Haze and Transmittance measurements.
• It is designed to be used in a horizontal or vertical position, which is ideal for desktop small spaces. TH-100 Haze meter conforms to international standards ASTM D 1003, ISO 13468, ISO 14782, JIS K 7361, and JIS K 7136.
• It is equipped with a transmittance compensation measurement method rendering a higher accuracy result and repeatability of 0.01.
• The measurement compartment allows for the measurement of both small and large samples. Large instrument memory of 20,000 values.
• Use the TH-100 to measure films and thin sheet products quickly and easily. Ideal for plastic sheets, Acetate, Polyester film, Mylar, Vinyl film, thin Glas, Colored and dark film. It comes with a 10-year warranty on the lamp life.
• There is No need to do warm-up after this instrument is calibrated. Quick measurement response time of only 3 seconds.
• The TH-100 is one unit with ASTM D1003 - illuminants C and A non-compensated method; and ISO 13468 - illuminant D65 Compensated method.
- CS-720 Touch Screen Color and Haze Meter with Clarity measurement -ASTM D1003, D1044 , ISO 13468, 14782
CS 720 is an advanced Touch Screen Color and Haze meter with clarity measurement capability. It is designed for plastic, films, glass, LCD panel, and other transparent and semi-transparent materials haze and transmittance measurements for laboratories and other industrial applications.
Its intelligent design allows placement in both horizontal and vertical positions, where space is a scarce commodity. Note that liquids will not be measured in a horizontal position. The CS 720 conforms with ASTM 01003 ( Non compensation method) /01044, IS013468 (Compensation method) / and IS014782.C I E No.15. ISO 7724/1, ASTM E1164, DIN 6033Tail7, JIS Z8722, Conditions, and Standards. The ASTM 01003 ASTM D1003 as referred to as the 2 test procedures to evaluate specific light-transmitting and wide-angle scattering properties. Often referred to as Test A & B in the ASTM 1003, Test A habits a Haze meter while Test Method B employs a spectrophotometer with the later deemed the more accurate test method. CS 720 employs the total hemispherical luminous transmittance. A planar product is placed against the entrance port of the sphere called the "Haze Port". Whereas the ASTM D 1003 uses illuminants A and C, the ISO 13468 employs Illuminant D65. The CS 720 comes with a measurement spot of 16.5mm in diameter and a 21mm opening Aperture. How is Haze measured?
Haze is measured with a wide-angle scattering test. Light is diffused in all directions resulting in a loss of contrast. The percentage of light that in passing through that deviates from the incident beam by averagely greater than 2.5 degrees is defined as haze. The CS 720 haze meter also measures total transmittance, defined as the measure of the total incident light compared to the light that is transmitted (e.g. total transmittance). So it is understandable that the incident light can be 100%, but due to absorption and reflection the total transmittance may be reduced to 94%. Our CS-720 does not only measure haze, transmittance, and transmission color but also offers professional clarity measurement function, which is suitable for applications in high-definition films, display glass, and other fields.
The Advantages: Clarity and Haze Meter CS-720
Measures all translucent materials such as plastic packaging film, clear PVC, LCD panels, glass, and more. CS-720 has a comprehensive color parameter used to measure dozens of color parameters such as Lab, yellowness index, whiteness index, Gardner, Pt-Co / APHA / Hazen colors. CS 720 complies with both ASTM and ISO measurement standards. It meets the following International measurement standards ASTM D1003 / D1044, ISO13468 / ISO14782, JIS K7105, JIS K7361, JIS K7163. CS 720 provides a powerful Haze, color, and transmittance measurement and analysis software, to be used on a computer to generate and print test reports. CS 720 can be used with an Android operating system and comes with a visible touch screen for more convenience in operation and better user experience. Perform horizontal or vertical measurement according to sample types. CS 720 has improved reliability with a stable and high-quality light source that comes with a 1500 hr warranty. CS 720 performs measurements in three seconds.Learn More$12,895.00