QNix® 4200 int. Fe 120 mils Paint Thickness Gauge | Paint Meter | Dry Film Gauge
QNix 4200 Powder coating dry film thickness gauge has been designed for various applications. Despite its rugged design, QNix 4200 Coating Thickness Gauge by Automation Dr. Nix should be handled correctly to ensure correct measurements at all times. Do not drop it. Protect it from dirt, dust, humidity, chemicals and aggressive vapors. Please store the gauge in the protective case after using it. As with all precision instruments, large temperature variations can influence the measuring result. Please avoid direct solar irradiation and temperature shocks. Due to the physical measuring principles, the measurements can be influenced by strong electromagnetic fields. Please stay away from transformers, high voltage lines or discharge sources for example. Do not take measurements on magnetized parts. Magnetic fields can affect Fe-measurements. Strong electromagnetic radiation can affect NFe-measurements. The housing is resistant against most solvents. Use a soft damp cloth to clean the housing. Proper results can only be achieved with clean probes. Please check the probe tip regularly and remove any dirt and paint from the ruby.
Paint Thickness Meter / Gauge -QNix 4200 is ideal for thickness measuring tasks in the automobile industries. This compact thickness gauge permits extremely precise measurements of lacquer and corrosion protection thicknesses, on steel and iron. With the practice-oriented product properties, professionals immediately recognize the handwriting of QNix gauges: <br /> <br /> With the Paint Thickness Meter / Gauge -QNix® 4200 precise measurements on steel, iron becomes simply perfect. Change between the measuring procedures by simply pressing on the button. No calibration. With high precision over the entire measuring range: Fe 120 mils. The sensitive measuring probe of the extremely small, light and handy Paint Thickness Meter / Gauge QNix® 4200 is integrated into the gauge. It is equipped with a readable LCD that informs about readings, battery condition, mode of operation and serial number. <br /> The sensitive measuring probe of the extremely small, light and handy QNix® 4200 is integrated into the gauge. It is equipped with a readable LCD that informs about readings, battery condition, mode of operation and serial number. <br /> <br /> Extremely precise: <br /> High measuring accuracy over the entire measuring range. <br /> <br /> Simple operation: <br /> No calibration. Only one button. <br /> One-hand operation. <br /> <br /> Innovative technology: <br /> Proven Hall sensor and Eddy Current technology. Integrated measuring probe without cables or plugs. <br /> <br /> Broad spectrum of use: <br /> Dual probe for measurements on steel and non-ferrous metals. <br /> <br /> Protective measuring: <br /> Polished ruby tip to protect both probe and surface to be measured.
Fe* Measuring of non-ferromagnetic coatings on a ferromagnetic substrate, for example measuring on steel- or iron-substrates.
- Coating Thickness Gauge for reliable measurement results on Fe metals (steel & Iron)
- A broad range of applications and easy to use – measuring range 0-80 mils
- Coating thickness gauge function according to our easy-to-use principle: simply position, measure and read.
- Automatically turns on and off
- Operation with one hand and one button
- Only one function key
- Optimal readability - large numbers
- Can be read in the dark and in direct sunlight - backlit LCD
- For everyday use - ergonomic design with recessed grip
- Polished ruby measuring head tip protects the measuring probe and the surfaces to be measured
- Coating Thickness Meter meets the following standards: DIN EN ISO 2808, ISO 2178, ASTM B 499, ASTM D 7091
Scope of Supply of the QNix® 4200
- Handheld gauge with integrated or cable probe
- Fe reference plate or Fe/NFe reference plate (QNix® 4500)
- 2 x 1.5 V Mignon batteries (type AA alkaline)
- Test certificate
- Operating instructions
- Robust plastic case for transport and storage
Availability: In stock
QNix® 4200 Dry film gauge measures all non-magnetic coatings such as lacquer, enamel, chromium, copper, zinc etc. on steel or iron. QNix 4200 paint gauge conforms to national (DIN) international (ISO, BS, ASTM) standards: DIN 50981, 50984 BS 5411 (3, 11), 3900 (C, 5) ISO 2178, 2360, 2808 ASTM B 499, D7091.
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
Write Your Own Review